"Jisoo-yah, I'm actually here to say-no scratch that. I'm here to ask you if you're willing to let me court you because-" she cut him off but still surprised about Eunwoo's sudden confession.

"Oppa." she showed him her wedding ring.

"You're married??" Jisoo smiled and nods her head.

"B-but how?"

"I'm sorry I wasn't able to inform you about it. I thought you might've known by now." she said, Eunwoo still couldn't believe it. He blinked his eyes a few times before he was able to talk.

"Wow, that's really...you surprised me." he said.

"I'm sorry, oppa but I've never felt a romantic feeling towards you. I hope we can stay as friends?" she nicely asked. Friendzoning him just like that!

Eunwoo doesn't know what to say but he's got no choice. He couldn't afford to lose Jisoo in his life.

They had brunch together with coffee and cakes and spent the time talking about each other.

"You mean to tell me she's the future CEO of their company?" he asked, talking about Lisa.

"Yes, that's why she's getting very stressed and busy these days. There's a lot of responsibilities for her."

"Well, what about Jennie? She's got no plans of working anymore?"

"I don't know. I really have no idea but I'm sure she already know what she's doing." Jisoo answered.

"Listen, I really had a great time with you but I have to go. Lisa's at home right now and she's sick. I should be taking care of her." Jisoo said to her friend.

"I wish I could spend more time with you, though. How about I take you home?" he asked. Jisoo wants to turn down the offer but she realized it won't be bad.

When they reached home, Jisoo offered him to get in for a while and since Eunwoo wants to spend mire time with Jisoo, he agreed to come with her.

"Lisa??" she called out. "Lali, I'm home!"

Lisa immediately went into the living room, hearing her wife's voice. She greets her with a kiss on the forehead.

"How was your meet up with your friend?" Lisa asked.

"Oh, he's actually here. Eunwoo oppa, get inside!" she said.

Lisa saw a tall figure stepped inside their house.

"Oppa, meet Lisa. Lali, meet Eunwoo oppa." Jisoo introduced them to each other.

"It's nice to see you, Lisa." Eunwoo offered his hand for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you." Lisa accepted the handshake. "Wow, we almost have the same height."

"Yeah, I think so too." Eunwoo chuckled.

"Is Jennie already home?" Jisoo suddenly asked.

"I don't know." Lisa answered. It's true, after she left Jennie in the work out room, she didn't know where she went.

"Are you okay now?" she asked, putting the back of her hand on Lisa's forehead.

"Love, I told you. I'm not sick." Lisa said before she noticed the flowers on the table.

"Oh, wow. He gave you flowers?" Lisa asked. "That's very nice, huh?"

"Jisoo, I'll go." Eunwoo said, sensing the jealousy of Lisa. "Bye, Lisa. It was nice meeting you."

LISA's POV

While Jisoo was outside I went upstairs to take a bath.

"Ish, what's so special about it? I give her flowers everyday." I rolled my eyes.

I went in the bathroom, I turned on the shower. Water starts to take over my body until I realized, I forgot my bath towel.

"Love? Can you please get me my towel? Thank you!" I yelled outside.

About a minute later, a knock was heard on the bathroom door. I immediately made my way to open it since I asked my wife to get me my towel.

But guess what?

It was Jennie.

She went in the bathroom without my consent.

"What are you doing here? Get out!" I told her but she did not moved. I was about to force her to leave when we heard Jisoo. I panicked and quickly locked the door.

"Jennie? Jennie is that you?" Jisoo asked. She heard the door got locked.

Jennie was about to open her mouth but I was too quick to shut her up with my hand.

"Love, it's me."

"Oh, okay. So, she's not yet home." we heard her walked away.

I released my hand that was keeping her quiet.

We stare at each other for a few seconds.

"Jennie.."

"Just look into my eyes." she said, slowly moving towards me. She captured my lips. It was different than before, it was slow and gentle. I closed my eyes and feel myself getting hot when she pulled away.

Until I can not take it anymore.

I kissed her.

______________________________________

I don't know if I'll have time to update tomorrow so here's another one for tonight. Sorry if it ends with kissing again ahahahaha, I like teasing you all.

P.S. Don't forget to leave comments!