Behind these hazel eyes

You know that really awkward moment when you meet someone for the first time and you are having a bit of a glare off,well in my case i was imagining that i had laser eyes and were shooting the random dude in front of me.

"You know, it would help if you would stop glaring at me"Whatever his face is said giving me a cocky look.

I ignored him and fished around my pocket for my Iphone and started playing minecraft (note, I LOVE this game) attempting to finish my big ass castle that I had started on yesterday.

"Well thats rude"Whats his face snorted as he sat next to me.

I made a sort of 'mmmmmmmm' sound rumble from my throat sorta like when you piss of a cat though more human like (another note, I have a habit of this) and just continued to mine.

Whats his face decided to walk away and grab another girl and they walked off together doing only god knows.

Meh, i didn't care. I was having too much fun playing minecraft.

-----------about 15 minutes later-------
I had just had a rage because some stupid creeper decided to explode right behind me and pushed me off a cliff.

Dickweed.

For Gods sake I was nearly finished. Great thank you, you stupid piece of Sh--
My rant was interrupted again by another dude but this time I didn't glare at him.I just stared at him raising my eyebrow.
"Do I have a sign above me saying "come and talk to me, I want to be social"?" I asked not nicely might I add.
" Your a rude one aren't you?" He added as he sat next to me getting his phone out of his hoody pocket and opened minecraft.
Well that's interesting.

-----------
Okay I know, I know I suck but hey I'm still going
Calm you granny panties jeez