Story 6 : Sadistic Pleasure

Start from the beginning

"You're making my job more and more harder than before. All you need is to do a pose? I'm already begging so -"

"Because I'm nothing like that TOILET GIRL that you referred as. I came from my parents, not inside the Bowl's mouth. That's filthy and gross." He cut his words off.

"Why do you have to be like that? The school is not a normal place for popular people. Especially if you're the one who's always in the HOT TOPIC. Just deal with it. You know that we're going to be issued once we stayed so long together. The others might misunderstood again." Mitsuba was so sick about the cancerous people who always give a shit on other's life when they can't even fix theirselves.

"Tsk, Hanako-San is a girl. I'm a BOY. And second... She's just a fake Japanese urban legend."

"This school is haunted. Since not most of the students can see super naturals, it was believed that they're a living person in disguise. And you're one of them."

"Rumors." Hanako sighed as he give 3 fast post that Mitsuba perfectly caught. The flash of the camera and the sudden 'click' of it was in sync to Hanako's movements.

"Thanks." Mitsuba said. Hanako was quiet and walks away not minding his own professionalisim.

"D-Damn." Hanako cursed when someone was whispering behind his own thoughts.

'A girl who seeks for a wish.'

Hanako frustratingly put his hands on his hair. He feels like he's going insane.

Every after class, this always happened to him for unknown reason. He mean it to himself that he's not just a normal student like the others.

He can be more comparable to a genie with a psycho attitude.

To calm himself down, he pulled out something sharp. It was a knife given to him by his father but it was just for protection. But he doesn't know what's the purpose of protection when he has a messy life to deal with.

"What are you doing?" A soft voice makes him flinch as he looks around seeing a girl with magenta eyes and yellow flecks. Her long hair is a light cream color, and gradually fades into a soft teal green at the tips.

"Sir? Are you alright?" Her shaky voice become clear to Hanako as he grab her hands.

"I-I can't calm down. Please help me." Hanako heavily sighed as he tried to calm himself.

"We should go to the clinic-"

"The class is over and the clinic was only open in a short period of time. We're supposed to be at our own dorms but I'm having a hard time right now. Sorru for the burden that I give you."

"You're breathing is not normal." Yashiro was in panicked but Hanako was closely to run out of sight.

"Why do I have to be like this? I'm still a teen-ager yet I feel like I always bring a burden to this world." Yashiro sighed as she closed her eyes.

'CPR! CPR! CPR! YOU BAKA!' Yashiro kissed the boy. Her heart is beating so fast because she'll take full responsibility once the guy found that he's been unconscious and he's with her.

Hanako opened his eyes to see a girl. Just a plain girl to his own taste.

He pushed her gently when he wakes up. "That's agressive and pretty kind of rude. Kissing is not only a solution for my situation."

"But I'm the one who's responsible and I can't think straight because I'm panicked on your state of conditions!" Yashiro yelled that makes Hanako cover his ears.

"You'll pay for that, I don't like being yelled to a daikon like you." He eyed her.

She was... Kawaii.

"I don't want your thanks anymore! Fine! I'll leave you alone then." Yashiro stand up as she wiped off her lips like there's a dirt. But Hanako responded to her fast as he get a knife and pointed it at her neck.

"You've caused a lot of trouble to me. I think, I'm the one who should be responsible to you since you need something to me. I can grant any wishes, just be ready to know the value the prize because it's not for free."

''Stop kidding around."

"Do I look like I'm joking? If I am, then... " Hanako pressed the knife a little to her neck making it bleed.

"What do you want?!" Yashiro yelped in fear.

"Make a wish."

"I like Minamoto-Senpai! I want him to love me!"

Hanako's eyes wided as she shamelessly cursed a boy that she likes.

"Love? That's not available to be granted. And besides, I'm not letting you. You're not his, you're mine."

He started to kiss Yashiro as he use a spell to keep her voiceless. He'll be at the top and always be a king.

A leader, a powerful one. No one would turn against him.

His hands started to travel but after that, Yashiro just pushed him as she ran away.

As if she can escape to him. She's already been chained to him. Because... Everything started to that accident kiss.