Chapter 5

*Lillie started going to their house more often and getting closer to Harry every  time*

Emma's pov

"Harry I have a business trip see you in the morning" I say whilst my heavy bag followed me.

A "Ok"
Peered out of the silence

"Oh and I said to Lillie she could have dinner tonight"

Before he could say ok I wriggled out the door.

~Later that night~

Harry's pov
"Hi is anyone home"

I heard come out the door crack

"Yeah come in"
I replied.
~they ate dinner and sat on the lounge~

Lillies pov

He was so close to me I could just kiss him or even hold his hand but I just couldn't especially since me and Emma a great friend now and that is his wife after all and ..... at that moment I felt a warm sensation on my hand it was Harry his grabbed my hand like he had just knew what I was wondering.
I lookup at him I couldn't help myself I kissed him on the lips at that moment time drifted away and all I felt was a warming sensation throughout my body,I swear that was a better kiss I had ever experienced in my life ,we slowly drifted apart as our hands were still clutching the other ones .

Harry's Pov

I don't know what I was thinking but she had just looked so pretty and had such luscious lips and she is a great kisser before I could comprehend anything I pushed her against a wall and we took of eacthothers clothes and i grabbed her skinny little body as she lied on my her lips attached to mine , I think you could know what happend after that . We fell asleep not realising Emma was coming early in the morning.

Hi this one might have not made sense at some parts sorry but please follow and read corrupteddynasty and v8cart story's ok thanks bye xx