"Oh no don't be afraid Midoriya, it's quite alright with being curious, say please do me a favor and guide me around will you?" She extended her arm out, motioning him to grab, Midoriya hesitated since he would be having physical contact with a girl, but he swallowed all his nerved down and grabbed the girls arm. He started to guide her into the building, and helped her change her shoes. He helped her walk around as he was trying ti find his classroom, soon he stopped in front of 1-A.

"This should be it," he said quietly. She perked up, lifting her head up towards him, "What room is this Midoriya?" He turned his head, looking downward at the short girl. He chirped out 1-A, not realizing this girl could possibly be in a different class. "Oh my, I'm not in 1-A silly." He started to panic, realizing he didn't consider they weren't in the same class. "I-I'm so sorry! W-What class are you in then?"

"3-A."

Midoriya.exe. has stopped working.

"Oh god, Oh no, I PROBABLY JUST OFFENDED MY UPPERCLASSMEN BY THINKING SHE WAS THE SAME GRADE AS ME!"

Midoriya started to panic and sweat nervously. While the silver-head girl was wondering why he was so distraught.

"(YYYY/NNN)!!"

The silver-haired girl turned her head to the right of her, recognizing that voice.

"Nejire!" She yelled towards the general direction. The blue-haired girl patted her friends hair while grabbing her arm. "Come Come! We'll be late! We'll be late! I'm so glad I found you (Y/N)! I thought you were lost!" (Y/N) giggled at her lively friend. Before she let herself be dragged off by Nejire, she turned back towards Midoriya.

"Thank you for your assistance Midoriya, I very much appreciate it! Hopefully we'll see each other again!" She waved in his general direction of his aura. Midoriya nervously waved back towards his upperclassmen. Only to realize once she was out of view, that she couldn't see his wave. He deadpanned right in that spot from embarrassment.

Nejire walked (Y/N) through the big doors labeled, '3-A.' The taller female helped the girl into her new seat near the door. She quickly said she would be right back as she put her stuff in the seat behind the silver-haired girl. She listened to the chair next to her shift as someone say next to her. She turned her head to the left to see a similar pink-ish white aura that she adores.

"Amajiki! Hello! How have you been?" She cheerfully spoke to the navy-haired boy. He jumped slightly at the sudden interaction, becoming more nervous. His aura started to change into a bit more of a pink as he spoke, "I-It's b-been good K-Kurishoki. H-H-How ab-about you?"

He nervously inquired to the girl, shaking a bit more then normally talking with her. Over the course of their second year together, the boy started to develop a crush on her, only deepening as time moved forward. She giggled at his stutter, always enjoying his shy nature. Her giggle only made the blush visible on his cheeks deepen.

"I've been doing well Amajiki. My break was quite adventurous. Working with Endeavor, theres never a dull day!" She laughed as she remembered the funny moments of her work study during her break. Amajiki smiled lightly, wishing that she would call him by his first name. Alas though, he was to shy to ever correct her properly, but this time around, he swallowed his nerves down and took a big step.

"T-Thats great t-to hear," he paused as he breathed out, "(Y-Y/N)." The silver-haired girl turned towards the navy-haired boy and smiled widely. In response to her sudden change of mood her quirk activated in impulse. Her white wings sprouted from her back as her pure white eyes, changed to a light blue with an iris. Seeing the boy's eyes widen as she launched herself to hug the red-faced boy. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she landed almost fully on top of him. His face flustered completely red as he started to shake from the shock. He slowly hugged her back as she happily croaked in his neck. "I'm so happy you finally called me by my first name! It's been so long! I've always wanted you to make the first move because I know how shy you are! I'm so proud of you!" Her face got really close to the navy-haired by as he nervously smiled towards the girl, "T-Thank you (Y-Y/N)."