This bitch just tried to sneak me

Y/N then finishes off an enemy by beheading them quickly before dashing towards Snoke and attempts to slice his head off. Snoke quickly turns and deflects the deadly swipe as Y/N lands in front of Snoke.

"Such an honor to finally meet the traitor of the First Order. Tell me, how is it playing for the weaker team?" Snoke taunts

Y/N looks up in anger and slightly amusement,
"I'll tell your dead corpse once we have won the war bitch!"

He then uses his lightsaber to lunge at Snoke's chest but Snoke moves to the side and swipes at Y/N neck, but misses as Y/N ducks, jumps up, spins and kicks Snoke in the temple, causing the Sith to stagger back in pain. He grips his red lightsaber in anger and dashes at the Jedi.

Rey slowly gets up as she sees the ensuing battle between Snoke and Y/N. She also looks and sees Ben taking on multiple Sith Eternals.

Rey then throws her lightsaber, causing it to spin while slicing multiple Sith. She then sprints towards where the fighting is at its worse.

A Eternal knocks Ben's lightsaber out his hands, but as Rey sees this, she force pulls the saber to her hand and hacks away at Sidious' forces. She force pushes several away, one tries to rapid fire their blaster at her head. She deflects them and uses force grip and rag dolls them around, hitting multiple Eternals in its path.

Ben charges both hands with force lightning, and alternates between punching and slicing enemies in its path.

This is soo much better then killing Resistance fighters.... less work too

He punches a Eternal so hard, his lightning powered fist goes through their head. With his hand still sticking out the corpse head, he unleashes more lightning towards 2 enemies, frying them to death. He then gets hit in the back of the head and kneed in the stomach, causing him to fall down in pain.

Before the enemy can land another blow, Rey jumps in and quickly decapitates them.

Ben turns on his stomach and smiles up at Rey,
"Nice of you to jump in." He breaths out as he calls upon his Leia's saber, not knowing it's his moms saber, as Rey sticks her hand down to help him up.

"My pleasure."

Y/N and Snoke go back and forth. But Snoke physical strength is slowly wearing down the young Jedi's defense.

"Come on Jedi! Show the power of the Light!" Snoke screams out as he has Y/N on his heels.

They clash and Snoke brings the clash down towards Y/N, who's struggling to get the upper hand.

"I'm..... not gonna lose to a deformed giant baby!!" He screams out as he pushes Snoke away.

Snoke is shocked by the outburst and unleashes Force lightning towards the Jedi. Y/N rolls out the way at the last second and throws his lightsaber towards the Supreme Leader, and it manages to nick him in the upper arm.

"ARRGH!" He screams out he lowers his arm and holds on in pain. Snoke looks up to see a Force wave crash into him. Dazing him as he ends up on the ground.

Y/N sticks up his middle finger and he calls his saber back to him.

"You stay put!" Y/N yells out as he runs towards his fellow Jedi.

"Won't these damn things go A-WAY!" Ben yells out as he hacks another enemy away.

Y/N jumps in, a Eternal attempts to swipe at him, he moves his head to the right and swiftly stabs the sith directly in the forehead.