Act 5: escape from the city

"And your sure that's what attacked our men at the house?" Calico asked the man who nodded and showed them sonics selfie when he trashed the place, causing penny to laugh a bit, until she heard robotnik." that's him, that's the alien the professor's daughter helped escape, Calico, if we're to act soon, i need weapons and ammunition for my drones." he explained." calico....thats Dr calico? What happened to him?" Penny asked herself." patience robotnik, I know a way we can get the creature and persuade our friend here...has the package arrived? I think it may make him a bit more...communicative." Calico replied, his tone having evil intentions." I'm sending an agent to pick it." the man told them both.

That's when another man, presumably the agent, walked out of the office, sonic then quickly looked around looking for a place to hide, but penny grabbed him and bolt and hid in a broom closet. They both stayed quiet as the agent walked by. After a few minutes, they quietly opened the door and started following him." maybe he can tell us where calico is..." penny thought to herself as sonic peeked around the corner to make sure the agent wasn't onto them.

After following the agent outside, they kept looking around to make sure the agent wasn't on to them, even pretending to read magazines if they felt they were getting too close. After following him into an alleyway, they lost track of him." oh great, we lost him..." penny sighed as they looked around" maybe he took a car?" sonic suggested when suddenly they heard an engine behind them, and the other exits out of the alley had been blocked off." that's not good..."sonic told himself as they both backed up into a wall, but bolt stood his ground, suddenly the car drove at them, and bolt charged at the vehicle." BOLT NO!" Penny cried out as her dog ran at it head-on, but then sonic remembered his own powers and saw as bolt ran at it and hit it so hard the car flew into the air.

After it crashed, both the hedgehog and the human teens were shocked by this, and bolt simply scratched himself, looking like nothing happened." ok so uh...you wanna knock or should i?" Penny asked sonic." you knock...I don't think he can handle a blue alien hedgehog right now." sonic replied as penny quickly knocked on the window, the agent rolled down the window and looked at them both." what do you want?" he asked in a menacing tone, making sonic hide behind penny, but she didn't seem to be deterred." calico...where is he...?" she asked, getting closer, but the agent didn't seem phased by this." he's not gonna tell you penny..." sonic told her." your boyfriend's right girl, I ain't talkin to you." the agent replied making Penny blush, but sonic was oblivious to what he meant as he looked up at one of the roof tops." hey penny, you think Bolt can hold heavy things too?" he asked, and Penny knew what he had in mind.

"RUSSIA, CALICOS IN RUSSIA" the agent cried out as bolt had him dangling over the edge of a building." where in Russia?" Penny asked as Bolt threatened to drop him." NEAR MOSCOW AT AN OLD MILITARY BASE, I SWEAR THAT'S ALL I KNOW!" he screamed as Penny motioned for bolt to pull him back up, then sonic grabbed a spare hose he found and tied the bad guy up." So, we gotta catch a flight to Russia, right?" he asked as they started making their way down to the bike." yeah, we got one of two options, I can buy a flight and you pretend to be a ball, or we can hide in the storage area." she explained as she unchained her bike.'' Can we hide in the storage area? I might get uncomfortable if I have to stay in a ball the whole flight." He asked, Penny was about to answer when Bolt started barking, they looked and saw what looked like the soldiers on bikes. Seeing this, Penny decided the bike wouldn't be enough to escape, so she grabbed the scooter she got and folded it open, seeing that it had an engine.'' Let's go! Leave the bike!" she told sonic as he quickly grabbed his bag, following penny and bolt as they sped off.

Sonic was jumping over cars, and penny was doing her best to dodge traffic and bolt was keeping up with them both, much to her surprise. She kept forgetting that bolt was genetically enhanced." penny, we gotta split up!" sonic told her as he threw her one of the walkie talkies." got it! Cmon bolt!" she told her dog as they went in the opposite direction, and sonic led two of the baddies down any empty street he could find.