March 2020 | Women of Mystique

Please note, the following contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff.

*

Welcome to our latest engagement project: Women of Mystique!

This March, Mystery is celebrating Women's History month with a special focus on female protagonists in Wattpad's mystery and thriller genre. We commemorate the strong women in history and their extraordinary achievements. Without them, we would not be where we are today.

For every week of this month, we'll bring you a new activity based on our theme. Whether you're a writer or a reader, there's something fun for everyone and you're all welcome to participate. Winners stand a chance to be featured on our profile, our anthology or in our reading lists.

So what're you waiting for? Add this book to your library for updates. And tag your friends in the comment section below. Let's get started!

THEME

Women of Mystique

SCHEDULE

(All activities will be related to our theme of the month.)

Week 1 — Drabble contest

Week 2 — Trivia

Week 3 — Caption this

Week 4 — Share your story

GUIDELINES

All activities end on 10th APRIL 2020. Entries that exceed the deadline will be disqualified.

It is not compulsory to participate in all the activities. (Although we'd love it if you could!)

There can be repeated winners across activities. E.g. you can win both the drabble contest and our trivia. If you do, you'll receive all the prizes offered.