Galactic War Part II

Ajunta took one last heavy sigh, and bashed Phanius's saber. Nihilus rapidly struck out lightning to Yoda, who almost flinched at the sudden attack. Phanius hit the ground at Ajunta's violent swing. Nihilus noticed Phanius vulnerable, and force pushed Yoda out the way. He simultaneously was using the force to prevent Yoda from approaching him, and to lift Phanius in the air. Ajunta summoned a force field to block out the Jedi attacks. Tor Valum was fighting off a group of Jedi, and was partially outnumbered.

Ajunta sneered at Phanius, the helpless Jedi that was once powerful but now stripped of his power. That was thanks to Nihilus.
"You'll first get what you deserve from me" Ajunta got closer to him, and in an abrupt, vicious move, he slashed both hands off Phanius's arms as he did so with Ajunta's. The Jedi winced in pain, and was sweating, his heart beating faster and oblivious to their next plan of torture.

"Now," Ajunta looked at Nihilus. "you'll get what you deserve from all of us"

Valum looked back at Ajunta. "Do it, then help me with the fight"

Ajunta nodded. Nihilus then decapitated Phanius, and his body was let go. Yoda looked in shock and sadness. Ajunta removed the force field around him and turned to fight Yoda.

"Master Yoda" Ajunta laughed in a mocking voice. Yoda ignited his saber, and made the first move of flipping toward him. Nihilus blasted lightning, and Ajunta tried to force pull Yoda to it, but he couldn't as Yoda kicked Nihilus in the face. Tor Valum joined as the Jedi he was battling chased him. Ajunta leaped toward the group. He quickly impaled the first two, the others dodged and  rolled out the way of the attacks. One tackled him to the ground and attempted to bludgeon his face with his own saber. Ajunta threw the Jedi down, yet he got up and prepared the next swing when in a flash, he was cut in half. Ajunta sighed in relief. He ran over to Tor Valum, still fighting with Yoda. Nihilus was trying to jab at Yoda with his saber, but the attacks were missed. And then, in an ambush, a Jedi who escaped Ajunta's small beatdown headlocked Nihilus, grabbed his saber, and stabbed him in the chest.

Ajunta yelled out to him. "NO!"

The Jedi ran off before Ajunta could catch up to him.

Ajunta held Nihilus off the ground. He muttered in anger, "Why you?"

Tor Valum glanced at Ajunta, and sensed the Nihilus was gone. Yoda noticed Valum was distracted, and force pushed him away. Yoda ran to his ship and flew off.

(Alternative Ending 1)
As Ajunta kneeled by Nihilus's corpse, he began to turn to red dust and vapor. He looked at Valum, who was experiencing the same effect. "Valum... we lost" Valum nodded, and disappeared. Ajunta watched in horror as his body started to feel as if nothing were there. And the last thing he saw was Nihilus's body fade, then himself.

(Alternative Ending 2)
Furious at Ajunta and Tor Valum for not completing their task, Bane banished them to Milonerth, and the Galactic War was over, an empty battlefield. Ajunta looked at Valum. "We were so close, and in the end so far" Ajunta looked up at the dark gloomy sky and accepted his defeat in anger