SUMMIT

Here is the blue font that AnUnknownStory requested----->(somwhere over there)

And... because i want to in gonna tell you how i made it C:

1. Find a picture (luckily for me it was sent to me)

2. because this picture was not long enough to be a cover (only showing the mountain range), i put it into Fresh Paint where i then shrunk the picture on the white page so there would be enough white space to crop it into a cover shape. (one problem woth this is that the app puts this sort of 3D effect on the edges of the picture but ill solve that later ;D)

3. So then i saved that and put it into a different app (Fotor) where i then put the text on. SUMMIT in one textbox and AnUnknownStory in the other.

4. then changed the font of them (SUMMIT i think to Impact and AnUnkownStory to Mistral or something like that)

5. then i changed the colour of the text (SUMMIT to this hideous bright blue and AnUnkownStory to black)

6.Then i changed the size of the text and positioned then.

7. then i saved that again and i reopened it in the same app (the reason why is because this way the text wount register with the app as text)

8. then i put a filter on it (Retro). this did several things it changed the colou of the font and  deleted those lines around the picture.

9. now i save this and put it into my Deviantart account

10.then i messaged them the link and put it in the pictures on the side.

11.Now it is FINISHED!!!!!!!! C: