Form! (IMPORTANT)

RULES:

1. BE PATIENT! It takes me at least an hour  to make a cover (I'm not kidding, I wish I was but I'm not) 

2. Do NOT pm me your form because I WILL forgot. I use the comments of this chapter as a sort of checklist and my inbox for talking to my peeps. However if you want to talk about the details of the cover then feel free message me.

3. Put your form in this chapter and this chapter alone! I do NOT check my other chapters for forms.

4. I can not make your cover if you do not fill out the form, I may be (sorta) good  at making covers but I can't read minds!

5. Nothing too specific! It's really hard to find a picture that has all the members of *insert band here* with an angry expression but they're actually werewolves that are all in love with the shy girl who wears over sized sweaters and converse, oh and can you also put in a leprechaun just for shits and giggles.

6. The book must be published, even just the prologue because a lot of people have asked me for covers and I put my time and effort into making them. But they never actually use it because they never get around to putting it up. :C

7. If you've read this and followed all the rules please put the password "ican'ttellyou" in the comments after the form. This password will change biweekly.

thank you. :)

Form
Cover/banner/both:

Title:

Subtitle (optional):

Author:

Summary/blurb:

Ideas:

Links:

Anything else you would like to mention(optional):

If you want a cover seriously just ask! i will do them for free and make it extra awesome just for you! ;D

Afternote: ヽ(〃v〃)ノ  My work all the way back when I was starting up is kinda bad so I would advise just skipping through to the latest covers.