Chapter 1

'Tomorrow starts our second year at TVC (Townsville college/university)!'

'Yeah Yeah Blossom we get it, you are excited'

'Jeez Buttercup stop being so grumpy.'

'Well I am excited about the first day '
POV .for most parts.

'See Bubbles agrees with me.'

'Come on Blossom you want to see Dexter, that's everything'

Blossom was about to freak out, but an even better idea crossed her mind

'Atleast I have a boyfriend unlike you.'

'What's that supposed to mean?'

'Come on everybody knows that you are every boys biggest nightmare!'

Before Blossom could add anything else a pillow hit her right in the face. It was now Buttercup who was laughing. Then another pilot flew, this time in Buttercups direction.

'Ohh now it's on Blossy!'

And this is how the brutal battle of the pillows began.
Half an hour later they got tired and went to bed.

At 7 AM Blossoms alarm went off.
She was a bit grumpy that she had say goodbye to her prince charming.
But a few minutes later she got up.
While the bathtub filled with water, the girl planned her outfit.
After some final details, she was  ready to get her few minutes of relaxation.

Blossom was about do close her eyes, as suddenly a loud siren of went.

She was so surprised that she ducked underwater (not out of free will)

Just a few seconds later in Buttercups room. The snoring beauty started to wake up, while hitting her alarm so hard that it broke.
Blossom already went up from her unexpected diving trip. As a grumpy Buttercup banged on the door.

'Blossom get your luxury ass out there!!!'

After a few minutes she left the bathroom, her good mood left too.

She was about to yell at her, then she saw and smelled, that Buttercup needed a really intense shower.

Bubbles who woke from all the noise, rubbed her eyes a little. Then got up and started to dress herself.

For the new year she went for an  anime school girl look. A light but huge shirt combined with the classic tie, and a light blue skirt which was definitely appropriate.

To top it of, the girl wore ringed stockings and her favorite bear sneakers. Bubbles left her waist length hair open.

She told Blossom that she had to leave earlier, so they didn't have to wait for her.

Blossom was about to start the most important thing in her morning routine: Getting dressed.

The first thing to do was to hide her chest. She picked a light pink T-shirt with little white, lacy details and little poofy sleeves. She selected a short, ruffled, light aubergine colored skirt with a white bow on the side. The skirt also had white lace details on it. She managed her hair into a small hair bow. The rest laid down.

To make it appropriate for Dexter,  the girl put on stockings.
Blossom topped it of with a hint of her her favorite perfume and a bit mascara.

On the other side of the hall, was Buttercup still fighting with her hairbrush. 5 minutes later she threw on an olive crop sweater and a baggy ripped jeans. To complete her look the girl grabbed a mud green army parker.

'Man I love sports bras, they smush everything down'

As she headed downstairs, Buttercup saw Blossom already finishing her smoothie. Then she decided to drink her protein shake on their way to school.

'Buttercup the principal just mailed that we both have an appointment with him.'

'Really? I wonder what it is this time.'

That was the all they talked about, as suddenly a red motorcycle made it's way through the Monday  traffic. The driver seemed to be in a hurry.
Which was something  that Blossom didn't like. She was about to ask Buttercup about it, as anothe vehicle headed over the street.
This time it was a black Lamborghini.

'Holy shit did you saw that Lambo Blossom?'

'Yes I did, but what about the red motorcycle I swear that it drove way too fast.'

' Sorry that ain't my category.'

Just a few minutes later they reached the school.

Hope you enjoyed

Stay tuned