No Second Guesses

Începe de la început

I had forgotten what this felt like with him, how perfect his mouth meshed with mine. He was starting to lean over me more to the point where my back softly hit the bed.
From the intense kissing and how quickly his hands went to my waist I could tell what he wanted to do. Surprisingly it didn't make me any more nervous but I was following his lead. His lips moved from mine to the side of my neck. They were soft and gentle. I smoothly went to pull his shirt over his head, he reciprocated a few seconds later. His lips moved to my chest and I felt his lips trace their way down while I gazed up at the ceiling. I almost couldn't believe I was even here, not too long ago I was in a uhaul driving up from Section 3 with my girlfriend. My eyes rolled just as I realized that I was thinking of Jackie at a time like this. I'm bugging.

My attention gets drawn back when I feel myself in his mouth. A few profanities leave my mouth but of course the sensation felt amazing. Jackie rarely if ever gave me head. I wondered if Tahj could tell I was even inexperienced in that department as well. It's possible I was giving him that impression from all my moaning, groaning and moving about. Shit was impressive too as I watched him take all of me into his throat. I studied him as he licked up his own saliva right up my dick until he got to the head and sucked the whole thing back in slowly. My eyes couldn't go no further to the back of my head.

"I'll ride."

At the sound of his wonderful voice I slowly look back at him. His eyes were filled with lust staring back at me. I nodded my head before it fell back on the pillow, eyes closed. A second later my eyes fly open realizing that I needed a condom but Tahj was already getting up and moving to a drawer. When did he get completely naked? I watched his backside, his smooth brown back, ass and legs. Until he turned to face me and a nice, erect dick was in my line of vision instead. I was in awe until my reflex kicked in and I caught something in the air. A condom. He had tossed me the condom. I looked back at him.

"Make you do some kind of work," he grinned.
I chuckled and proceeded to tear it open. While I did that he sleekly straddled me. He watched me put it on, his eyes roaming from my face to my dick. His looking was making his dick twitch and bob. I don't think my dick could get any harder. As soon as it was on he hopped back on my lips. His mouth was all over my lips. I added pressure right back, my tongue coming out to tongue him down. I felt his moans coming from up his throat. In response I let out a groan because he chose that moment to sit on me. I watched as his eyes rolled to the back of his head this time, his mouth silently open as little moans tried to escape. I went for his neck, sucking and biting while he got himself into a rhythm. The pressure and tightness I felt from him was out of this world, I've never felt anything like it. A whole lot of cussing was being exchanged as he rode faster. He gently pushed me back onto the bed as he used my chest to steady himself. I had my hands on either side of his hips and thighs.
Luckily it didn't take me two minutes, I stuck it out though I honestly could have busted at any minute. He rode me until we both came.

"It's getting dark out."
"What time is it?" My eyes moved to my button on my jeans to his window.
"It's not even 5 yet."
"Looks like rain then."
"You taking the bus back?"
He sat on the bed watching me as I stood over him grabbing for my shirt.
"I don't know the schedule."
"I think the next bus comes in about 15 minutes."
"Bet."
I leaned over and kissed him.
"I'll text you," I say.
He smiles at me, showing no teeth and nods.

I manage my way back out, locking the bottom lock on my way out. Once outside I confirm that it definitely looks like it's about to rain but as soon as I hit the sidewalk it all comes pouring down.

"You got to be shitting me!"

I don't really know where I'm at and I can barely look at the gps on my phone without it getting drenched on but I was moving. I gave up on the bus idea because I never saw one, I didn't even know if I was on the right route for it. But I eventually hit a downtown looking area. I passed by a few shops, the streets didn't look so deserted, people were either running inside a store or shop or running to their car.

Out of nowhere a sleek looking orange mustang pulls up to the curb feet in front of me. They got celebrities out here? Wouldn't surprise me, Los Angeles was probably about 2-3 hours away. I check the car out but continue on my way.

"Hey!"

I stopped because I could tell that 'hey' was for me. And it looked like it was coming from the mustang. Just looking at it made me think of Chris Brown, at first it came to mind that it was probably him driving it. But that thought left as soon as it came. I hesitated to walk back to the car but the window was down and the person looked to be talking to me.

"You need a ride?"

I could barely make out the person so they turn on their overhead light.
I instantly noticed the sexy gray eyes. I could never forget a face like that.

"Yeah," I say and go to open the passenger door but before I hop in I say, 'thank you'.

He nods.
"Jaquez," he tells me after I settle in.
"Yeah, I remember."
"I thought that was you, what you doing out in the rain?"
"I'm actually trying to head back to Damario's place, got a little lost."
He looks back out his windshield window.
"You're on the right track," he says after a pause and turns the light out before pulling out into traffic.
"This a nice ride, thought you were someone famous for a second. What do you do?"
He chuckles then shakes his head.
"Nah, it was a birthday gift. I sell cars."
"That's still a good paying job."
He nods.
"So how are you and Damario? Have you seen him since that night?"
"Oh yeah, practically everyday. But I'm good, he's good."
"That's good."
"How's your boyfriend?" I ask.
"Alex is doing real good," he smiles before answering.
Alex doesn't ring a bell, I wasn't sure if we were talking about the same guy so I left it alone.
"Uh, Alex is Cruz. Alex is his first name," Jaquez clarifies.
"Ohhhhhhh, okay okay."
I could tell he was in love with him.