Chapter 4- Bittersweet.

Bailey was crying in his room, and her infant cries were piercing through the mans heart. He walked into the room, and let out a deep sigh. Bailey had looked up at him, and wiped her face. She didn’t want to be anywhere near the man. The man couldn’t handle her cries anymore, so he gave in.

“Bailey.” The man sighed. “Do you want to go home?”

“With mommy? And daddy?” She sniffed and whined.

“Yeah. With mommy and daddy.”

“Yay!!” Bailey squealed as she jumped up, went down the stairs, and stood in front of the door. He follwed her downstairs, and looked at her.

“Go ahead. Go walk.” He said, letting her go. Bailey had looked at the man, ran up to him, and gave him a hug. He has never been loved in his life, so he didn’t know that he needed to hug her back. He just sat there, and embraced the fact that a girl actually adored her.

“Bye bye. You still my best fwiend.” Bailey said looking at the man.

“You’re still my friend, too.” The man said, smiling. “You promise that you’ll come visit me someday?”

“Yes. And maybe i’ll bwing mommy and daddy, too.” Bailey smiled as she stood by the door.

Suddenly, 2 masked men burst inside with pistols. One had covered Baileys mouth and put the gun to her head, while the other stood behind him.

“Bailey!!” The man shouted getting up, and pulling out his own gun.

“You better sit your ass down.” The second masked man said, pointing his gun at him. The man had his gun pointed at him also, but the masked man wasnt backing down.

“You better not hurt her or i’ll-“

“If you shoot him, i’ll blow her head right off. And all of this pretty blonde hair, will be scattered onto the ground.” The first masked man said with his hand over Baileys mouth, and his gun to his head. The man looked at Bailey, and it was the most frightened that he’d ever seen her. Her big blue eyes were bulged, as tears ran down her face, and onto his hand. The man had looked at her, and slowly lowered his gun.

“Fine.” The man said, giving in. “What do you guys want?”

“We want both of you to go into the kitchen, now!” The first masked man said flaring his gun, as the man and Bailey walked into the kitchen.

“Mommy…” Bailey wailed under her breath, as tears flowed onto her face.

“Bailey, listen to me. I’m not-“

“Did I ask you two to talk?!” The first masked man said, cocking his gun.

“No..”

“Right. Now SIT!”

The man and Bailey sat in two different kitchen chairs, as the two men pulled out duct tape. They wrapped two layers around their mouths, two layers around their wrists which was placed around their backs, and two layers to tie their feet together. The first man then picked up Bailey, and brought her his van, while the second man dragged the man by his feet, and to the car. He threw them in there, and slowly drove off.

For what the two masked men were doing this for, the man didn’t know. And where they were going, he definitely didn’t have a clue.

At the office, the four officers were called in for what would be their 6th murder. They drove out to a wooded area where police cars had combed around it, and began to check it out.

“This body is a day old.” One officer said walking up to the men, and walking with them back to the crime scene. “Local joggers said that it looked like rolled up carpet, and when they came to open it, they seen that it was a woman inside of there.”