~Mental Disorder~

Start from the beginning

"Are you okay?" I asked Jungkook.
"Y-yeah I'm fine just alot of information thrown at me at once it's hard to see people you care about suffer like this you should ask Taehyung about this later to."

I smiled and hugged him.
"It will be okay we can do this right doctor Jeon?" I said in a seducing way

"Y-yes we can doctor Min." Jungkook laughed out loud and his face relaxed again.

Jungkook hugged me back and sighed.
"I hope we can make them better ee have been trying for so long.."

"We can Jungkook and we will trust me." I said softly.
"Can i just tell you something Y/n? That you are a incredible women and that I really love you... Your like family to me." Jungkook said from his heart and hugged Y/n tighter.

"Thank you Jungkook i love you too~" I said and hugged him tighter.

"Ghgmm! Am i witnessing a love confession here?? Because that might be a crime." Jimin interrupted.
We both stopped hugging and saw Jimin leaning against the door with his arms crossed.

He looks very jealous...
"No Jimin Jungkook was explaining that I am like a sister to him."

There was a moment of silence.

Jimins face expression suddenly changed from a jealous one to a very happy one.

"That's great! That is awesome!" Jimin yelled and hugged us both. Talk about being relieved.

I giggled and so did Jungkook.
"HEY! I wanna hug too!!" Taehyung yelled and hugged us to."

"Why are we hugging? Who started hugging?"" Taehyung said.

Me and Jungkook looked at each other and hesitated to say it. But we knew it would be a big shock for them so we could tell by eacothers look not to tell them.

Than my panick mode went on again because i needed to come up with a lie
"Uh-uhm I... AM ENGAGED!"

"WHAT?!" All three of them yelled but Jungkook knew it was one of my oh my god help me lies.
"To who?" Taehyung said.

"To... myself?" I said not naming anyone to avoid a fight.
"Okay???" Jimin said and looked at Jungkook confused.

"I would like that to~" Jimin said jokingly.

Jungkook released his embrace around me ignoring Jimins stupid joke.
"Okay let's go home!" Jungkook yelled.

Namjoon and Jin entered the kitchen and there was almost no space to move.
"Okay everyone out of the kitchen! Lets go lady's!" I yelled and clapped my hands.

Jin scoffed.
"Listen i am supposed to be in the kitchen!" Jin yelled while walking out of the kitchen.

When everyone left the kitchen they all got ready to leave."Are you really not coming with us? We could really use two doctors... Or let me atleast be with you" Jimin asked with a sad face.

"No Jimin Jungkook is a great doctor and I'll be safe-
Jungkook interrupted us
"Jin will stay with Y/n that IF anything would happen she would stay safe."

"What?" I mouthed but Jungkook ignored it and smiled. This wasn't planned!!
"I hate you!" I mouthed

"I love you too~" he mouthed back and i gave him a serious look.

Jimin hugged me with his arms tightly wrapped around my waist with no space between us. He lowered his head and hid his face in my neck.

"Stay safe... will i see you again soon?" He whispered with pain in his voice.
"Y-yes Chimchim ofcourse!" I hugged him back to make him feel calmer.

I was kind of turning red beacuse of the hug because there was no space between us this hug was tight!
"Okay! lovers you need to part now we need to go Jimin! Chop chop!" Jungkook yelled and clapped his hands.

Jimin gave Jungkook a dead stare for interrupting our hug.
"Jesus can you stop? Go wait in the hall, and go chop chop in there, you got your hug its my turn now." Jungkook was shocked and scoffed. Leaving the kitchen.

Jimin turned back to face me.
"Stay safe because if you're not i will look for you and kill the person who hurts you and im crazy enough so i mean it..." Jimin whispered and kissed me on my forehead.

"Y-yeah you stay safe to.." I felt my hairs going up when he said that. He didn't mean it right?

"Well i have to go before he starts choppin again." Jimin jokingly
said and i giggled at what he said.

Jungkook gave us a dead glare and scoffed again.

Jimin released me and left with Namjoon and Jungkook. Even though Jungkook was a little pissed he still smiled at me before he left.

I sighed and walked to the livingroom.
Not to expect a Kim Taehyung sitting on my couch with a bag of chips on his lap.

I forgot about him! What is he doing here?!
"Taehyung what are you doing? You're supposed to go to!"

"What? No? Jungkook told me to stay with you he even brought my medicine. And that i had to keep you safe to. Well I wanted to hehe~" He said and held up the bag filled with his medicine.

"Oh my god that- I grabbed my phone and called him. But ofcourse no answer.
"He atleast has Jimin with him that's the important part." I whispered to myself.

"Don't you want me to be with you?" Taehyung looked at me and pouted.
"No ofcourse I do! In fact! I'm happy that he left you here!"

Taehyung smiled and stands up he was a lot taller than me so his baby look dissapeared now. Instead he looked like a tall handsome man.
"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked confused.

"N-nothing!"I yelled while standing on my toes trying to be taller."
"What are yo- OOHH!! You think i'm tall don't you?" Taehyung smirked.

"No who said that!" I yelled embarrassed.
"The way you just did said it dwarf" Taehyung said and flicked my forehead.

What?! Is this Taehyung?! No respect for a lady that is older than him! Just one year. But still!
"Excuse me Taehyung! What was that!"

His expression immediately turned into a sorry one and he apologized.
"Sorry Noona... I always wanted to do that since your so cute!!" Taehyung pouted.

"Its okay just don't do it again i dont like when people call me tiny but it's okay for this time. And call me Noona more often. I like it." I said and Taehyung nodded happily and sat back down.

I have to distract him with something. Maybe some TV?
"Here is the remote you can watch whatever you want. Oh and you can eat whatever you want when you need someone call Jin he is here to don't be shy okay? Get to know each other." Taehyung nodded and grabbed a blanket.

"I'll give you your medicine later okay?" Taehyung nodded again and looked straight at the TV. Not even caring anymore.

I walked to my room and still heard Jin showering.

"Got to be more careful." I whispered and grabbed my phone to call the unknown number that called me before.

"Hello" I said with hatred in my voice.

"Hello?"
Huh? I recognize this voice

.

.

A/n (Authors note):

Haii! I hope you guys still like my story XD

I wanted to say that i know nothing about DID (Dissociative identity disorder)

I have nothing against people that have it. I'm just using it in the the story and try to make something out of it:)

(Im using it as something they think they might have.)

Thank you for reading and enjoy :))