chapter three

Narrator P.O.V

The two soon to be love birds, Sebastian and Lucas were walking up and down the school. Sebastian listening as Lucas explained the boring history of the school and the places of his class.

''Well it seems we have all classes together'' Lucas said as he read that little paper.

''Well fuck me....'' lucas thought 

Oh you don't have to worry about tha- back to the story.

''That's great, i wanted to get to know you more'' Sebastian confessed, flashing another one of his world wide handsome smiles.

''listen, I'm not gay''

Suuuuurrrreeeee

''Okay, what does that hav- ohhhhhhh, you though I was coming on to you'' Sebastian laughed, on the inside he knows that he WAS flirting with him.

Meanwhile Lucas felt weird when Sebastian said he wasn't flirting with him, not the relief he should have felt but.......idk

''Whatever,it's soon lunch time so we better hurry since we have an advantage, it's Wednesday'' Lucas said, reliving a time he almost died.

''Why?'' Sebastian asked, not really Interested tho- he doesn't need to eat anyway.

''We're having pizza today, not just any dry crusty pizza- you smell that?'' Lucas put a serious face on, Sebastian smelted the air, the smell was amazing.

''It's like they turn into wild dogs, that pizza is worth killing for.'' Just then they both entered an empty dinning hall, the lunch lady's looking real nervous.

''Why are you here so ealry, lunch starts in 5 minutes'' A not so old and cranky looking lunch lady said.

''Trying to avoid the afternoon rush'' Lucas smiled at her warmly, Sebastian raised an eyebrow because he's never seen Lucas smile in the 1 hour he'd meet him in.

''And you are?'' the lunch lady said, as she served Sebastian his lunch.

''Sebastian'' he gave a toothless white people smile to her, she in return smiled back- flirtatiously. Sebastian raised an eyebrow and shrugged it off, on the other hand Lucas couldn't help but roll his eyes and feel some type of way.

''Come on, you can sit at my table'' Lucas said, heading to his usual spot in the middle of the cafeteria, he choose that spot so everyone could see his beautiful face.

''How kind of you'' Sebastian teased, liking the fact that he wanted Sebastian to sit next to him. Lucas smile a little and rolled his eyes for the hundredth time that morning.

Just as they took a seat the doors flung open as hundreds of hungry kids came through, Sebastian glade that they came in early because he didn't want to get stuck in that mob.