Quirk Camp pt2

No-ones POV

"Mmmmmaaaaaannnnn I am tired" Bam said as they were in the common room of the Camp.

"Just shut up and eat" King said eating scrambled eggs "hey are we gonna see each other after this"

Diane repiled with "well we are all going to U.A so we'll see each other there".

Escanor said " Yeah but I mean during the time before UA. Are we going to see each other?"

"I hope so." Izuku said smiling at the small teen "After all, we are friends."

Escanor pushes up his glasses while saying " your right mr midoryia we have powered up considerably over these past few days"

During these few days they had gotten powerful ban had been able heal his wounds almost immediately and can steal enemy's strength from farther away king learned how to make the things he creates floats and is able to make small cut into big wounds Diane is now able to control the earth and able to change her body into metal escanor has been able to carry some of his sunshine into the nighttime Gowther is able to create arrows and if it hits its target he can rewrite the memories of the target and he can make someone live there worst nightmares and Izuku finally is able to shape his darkness into whatever he wants but when he looks for the mark derieri told him he still hasn't see it and Merlin has been able to control the objects kept in infinity.

Suddenly an alarm ringer out. They looked around confused, even Gowther raised his head from the book, to see the lights go out.

"Ehm... What's going on?" Diane asked to no one in especial. Sounds of gunshot, explosions and more were heard coming from parts of the camp.

"I believe we are being attacked." Merlin said as a counselor came rushing to them.

"You 7 are okay... Follow me, quick!" She said before receiving a shot to her shoulder, making her fall, holding her shoulder in pain. King and Diane, that were closer to her went to help her as a laugh was heard.

"Well howdy. The seven brats all together. This makes my job so easy now." A blonde man with a cowboy hat said while twirling a revolver.

Escanor screamed in fear and Ban growled "Who are you punk?" He asked glaring at the man.

"Well, they call me Quick Shot son. And my quirk 'Emperor', allows me to-" Quick Shot was interrupted when Ban smirked, moved a finger and the gun went flying to his hand. "What the heck?"

"Oh! This is a pretty cool gun! I'm keeping it from no-" Ban was shot across the shoulder, making him glare at him. "Hey, that was rude."

Quick Shot had another gun in his hand and had a cocky smirk "Like I was saying! I can create any fire weapon with infinite ammo! Now, follow me quietly or I will-"

Ban took from his hand again the gun as his wound was closing "Yeah. I don't care. Why does bad guys always have this 'Evil Speech'?" He asked, throwing both guns in the air, to stop there.

King twirled his finger, making the guns into two metal black balls. With one swift motion of his arm, he threw both balls into Quick Shot face, one after the another, knocking him into the floor.

Izuku placed the counselor on his back and looked to the group. "We need to leave. The main entrance and emergency routes are probably locked so our best choice is the forest and get to the city."

Ban grinned "Ya heard the man! Let's go!"

They jumped across the window and managed to get to the border of the camp, before they found themselves trapped in some yellow goo.