Rant 3

Videos

Me and Carrot were talking yesterday. Maybe the day before.

Youtubers.

Yeah yeah we all know who Pewdiepie is. He's great. I love him. But as you can see in the recent past he's become more...

What...

He's been thinking more about himself.

With 32 million subs yeah it would be pretty hard too keep everything moving and stuff but

In the past.

Wait

Pause

I know some people with disagree on this but this is my opinion.

In the past:
Pewds played more games with people (ahem. Cryaotic) and he did I a lot of things for charity. Money drives... Etc.
when he got hate. He said "look I don't care about people who hate on me or you since your fans and I ignore them and I think you should too. There is no point of wasting your energy on someone who isn't going to change their mind."

Now:
"Bros, I'm getting a lot of hate and I know I'm saying 'I'm the most subscribed bitch on YouTube' but I'm being sarcastic. Yes I am but I'm not trying to sound stuck up or anything. I... Don't think I should get hate just for being sarcastic..."

OKAY

PAUSE

SEE THE DIFFERENCE.

Poods. Your wonderful, we love you.

But, look.

ENGLISH QUIZ

If you reread that, you'll find what.

a) Poods has become more friendly
b) Pewdiepie has been thinking more about himself
c) Poods wants to stop youtubing
d) nothing is different about him.

Yeah? You think so?

The correct answer is:

b) Pewdiepie has been thinking more about himself.

Now I know some people are like no this isn't true. Here might be the reasons.
•you just started watching his videos
•you think too highly of him
•you are madly in love with him and you can't see any bad thing of him.

None of those are really bad

But you might wanna be careful later. Who knows? Maybe he'll get 70 million subs later or possibly go back down to 10 million.

But yeah you get the point.

Pewdiepie we love you but watch where your ego goes...

So that was a giant rant with Tomato.
~Byeeee~