3

Aubrey's POV
"No this isn't right , you can't be in love with Mia" !!
"She just has something about her and I like it"
"What what about me , you've known me for years , I should be your Queen" !
"I'm sorry Aubrey , your very beautiful, but I just don't have a connection with you , I only wanna be your friend"
"No" !!
I ran away crying.
B.Js POV
I sighed deeply and wondered off.
Mias POV
The football game was starting.Me and my gang sat in the bleachers.The marching band was playing , cheerleaders came flipping out and holding their Pom Poms.
"Gross" I said as I nudged Nikki
"Disgustingly gross"
We laughed.
I seen Aubrey run out , she looked so mad.She looked at me so evilly.I glared at her back.The football players ran out , I seen B.J , he looked so cute in his little football uniform.Omg what am I sayin.He glanced at me smiling.I glanced at him grinning.Aubrey continues to glare at me.
"What's Aubrey deal man" ?!
"Fuck that bitch" ! Uma said
"Go football players" ! Chris shouted
"Oh fuck this game , y'all wanna see something more interesting" ? Freddy asked
"Of course we do" Joel said
"You been stealing anything" ? Chris asked
"You know it , I already have a stash , I stole Jessica's ring and she doesn't even know it"
"You like her don't you" ? Chris asked
"She cute"
"Aw man you know you like her"
"Shut upppp"
The game begin.
Freddys POV
I begin to magically make everybody dance and do stupid stuff.The whole crowd was laughing.I made Aubrey Twerk and hit a split , I made B.J do backflips all across the field.
"Omg I love this" ! Mia says
I magically had Toby flying all across the sky.Cindy was rolling across the field.Everybody was screaming.
B.Js POV
"What the fuck" !!
I ain't never cussed before , but am I flipping nonstop.And I don't know how to stop myself.
Aubrey's POV
"Make it make it stopppppp" ! I screamed
Tobys POV
"Helppppppppp" !!
Mias POV
Everybody was dying of laughter.
"Okay Freddy that's enough"
"Ok ok"
We laughed uncontrollably.
"Now that's what I call real entertainment" Joel says as he plays on a phone
"Joel who phone is that" ? Chris asked
"Definitely not mines" He says
"Of course its not"
B.Js POV
"Yo what happened to us just now all of a sudden" ?
"I bet it was voodoo boy" Toby says
"It was kind of funny tbh"
"I was flying"
"Which was funny"
"He shouldn't even be allowed to use his powers"
"Well it's apart of him, and plus he wasn't hurting us"
Aubrey's POV
"That was so embarrassing" !!
"I'm all dirty" Cindy says as she pouts
"Ughhhhh , I already know Mia and the rats has something to do with this , and she's not about to become Queen , B.J has been acting funny , and I think he's under a love spell , but you know what I'm gonna do , I'm gonna steal that crown , I will become the Queen of Crown Kingdom , without B.J, I don't need him"
"How are we gonna get the crown" ? Cindy asked
"Were gonna steal like I just said"
"From where" ?
"The museum duh" !
Mias POV
The game was over and B.J ran up to me.
"I wonder why i was suddenly flipping" ?
"Oh that was just Freddy"
"Yeah I know , it was actually pretty funny"
"Hell yeah it was"
"Listen , I would like to take you on a picnic date down by the river , theirs something I need to ask you , it's something very big and important"
I gasped because I think the love potion is working.Maybe we don't have to break into the museum after all.Cuz that would stir up trouble and they would automatically know we did it.So I guess my original plan has worked after all.But why am I suddenly having doubts on getting that crown , why do I feel all warm inside, omg am I falling in love with B.J , oh no this can't be happening.I never loved a boy before.Maybe I can just become the Queen and be good.Maybe we don't have to be bad anymore.
"Prince B.J I would love to go on a picnic date with you" I said smiling
He gasped "you will" ?
"Yesss"
"Wow , okay that makes me very happy, Meet me by the river by 5"
"Okay"
Me , Evelyn and Uma was chatting it up.
"Omg I think I'm falling in love with B.J"
"That's wonderful Mia" Evelyn said
"But I have to give that crown to my mama"
"It's better to do the right thing , than the wrong thing ,if your starting to have doubts"
"I don't wanna jeopardize this for us , if I take that crown and give it to my mama , we will be banned forever and B.J and everyone will hate me..., and some part of me would actually love to be his Queen , but he's under a love spell , so his love for me isn't real , he's only asking me on this date , because the potion got him talking that way , he will never love me , I'm not a proper Princess"
Evelyn and Uma sits on my bed.
"Listen your so beautiful, you don't have to be a Princess to be beautiful, because beauty isn't everything , it's your heart that counts, I know we're kids of villains but we don't have to be like our parents , we can be better , now look I want you to just be yourself, hope for the best and have a good time with B.J at the date regardless its real or fake , because your feelings for him is real , so a least let that count, okay" Evelyn says
"Thank you Eve"
"Gurl you got this , everything is gonna be okay ,I know your feeling really confused and it's complicated but it will all fall in place at the end" Uma said
"Thanks Uma"
"We're your best friends, were ya sisters , that's what we're here for , to help and support you" Evelyn said
"I love y'all"
"We love you too" they both said
B.Js POV
I waited for Mia to arrive.She walks towards me.I smiled.She smiles.I gasped and glared all around.
"You look gorgeous Mia"
"Thanks B.J, you look cute"
I had the picnic set up.
"This looks amazing, it's so beautiful, you did all this yourself" ?
"Most of it , but I did use a little magic to help"
I chuckled.She giggled "a little magic never hurt I guess"
Mias POV
We sat at by the river and begin to eat.
"This place is breathtaking"
"Yeah I always come out here when I'm upset or just to chill"
"What do you have to be upset about? Your a Prince , you live in a big huge castle with maids and butlers"
"It's not enough , It doesn't matter how much wealth you have , you still have feelings and still get into arguments with your parents , I have to control my anger or I'll turn into the beast like my dad"
"Wow , I didn't know you had anger issues , I do too, I'll turn into a fire breathing dragon like my mom"
"Now that's intense"
We chuckled.
"Do you wanna go for a swim" ? He asked
"Uhhhh I don't know"
"Aw come on"
B.J takes off his shirt and pants off , I glared up at him.
"Oh wow"
He takes off his underwear too.I gasped "oh God"
"Let's skinny dip, join me"
He holds his hand out , I looked up at him.
"Okay" I said softly
I got butt naked too and we ran into the river as we held hands.We dashed in.We Cheered and laughed.
"Okay that was fun"
"Yeah you gotta let yourself be free sometimes , you gotta live"
I smiled.We stood face to face.We glared into each other eyes.
"B.J theirs something I need to tell you"
"You used a love potion on me ..yeah I know"
I gasped "how did you know" ?
"I knew ever since breakfast , I ain't a naive Prince"
"So you've been pretending to like me this whole time" ?
"No Mia , here's the thing , I never had to pretend , because I had real feelings for you ever since you hoped out that limo"
I gasped "omg"
"Your love potion never worked , because I've always loved you"
"I love you too B.J"
He slowly leans in to kiss me , I kissed him back , and we kissed with passion.
"What was the important thing you wanted to ask me" ?
"Mia ...would you like to be my Queen" ?
I gasped.
"Yes"
"Yes" ?
"Yes"
We kissed with passion.We end up having sex in the river.And it was amazing.
Evelyns POV
Me and William was linked in his room.He was doing my makeup.
"I'm almost doneeee"
His little birdie friends flew threw his window.
"Awww so cute"
They flew around me as they chirped.
"Those are my little friends"
"Their adorable"
"Okay and done" !
I glared into the mirror gasping.
"Omg you beat my face bitch" !
William laughs "do you like it" ?
"I love itttttt, thankssss" !
I hugged him.
"Your welcome, now it's time for you to do my hair"
"Oh I gotchuuu"
Chris POV
Me and Biscuit was busy chilling on the bed.
"Man what you think about this place" ?
"Who asked that" ? I glared all around.
"Me , I did"
"Biscuit you can talk" ?!
"Of course I can talk , so wassup , do you like this place" ?
"Yeah I love this place , I just can't believe your talking to me"
"Well believe it Chris"
"I have a question, the day you were in my bed ,I seen my door open, I didn't remember leaving it open before I went to bed"
"Oh Evelyn found me and brought me to your room, she said she knew you would love to have me , because she knows you miss your dog Spots back home"
"Oh wow , she did that for me" ?
"Yep , I think she has a crush on you"
"On me, what" ?
"Read between the lines man , it's so obvious"
"Evelyn likes ..me ?"
"Yes Dude , I'm not gonna keep repeating myself and I think you like her too"
"No I don't"
"Stop lying"
"Okay fine , maybe I've always had a slight crush on Evelyn"
"Well you need to tell her man"
"I'm too nervous"
"Just be yourself , you got this dude"
"Thanks biscuit"
Freddys POV
I was chilling with a few other boys in my room.I was teaching them how to gamble.But you already know I was cunning and tricking them and getting all their money.
"Anybody wanna know their future" ? I asked
"Ooh I do"
"Hmm well Lemme see"
He glared at me.
"I see a beautiful Princess in your future ,and 2 kids a boy and a girl"
He gasped "really" ?
"Yah , now pay me"
Toby walks in.
"What are you doing Freddy" ?
"Giving these boys some fortunes"
"No your telling them lies and getting their money , y'all get out of here"
The boys left.
I laughed.
"What are you doing here" ?
"I wanted to come hang out with you "
"Really" ?
"Just to practice some tunes on our instruments"
I smirked "okay"
Umas POV
I swam into the ocean , the water felt so nice , my body felt so cool and free.My tentacles begin to grow.I felt like I was back home and suddenly I begin to cry , because I miss my mama and my fish creature friends.I miss doing crazy shit back at Evil Island.I love this life , but everything just feels so different now.
Joel's POV
I heard a knock at the door.I opened the door and stood at the door Jessica.
"Come on in pretty gurl"
"I came for my ring"
"Oh really how do you know I have it"?
"I'm not stupid Joel , your the only thief I know"
"Well you gotta take it from me"
I showed her the ring , she tries to grab it and I quickly hid it , she pushed me down ,I fell backwards on the bed , she trips and falls landing right on top of me.We glared into each other eyes.She snatches the ring out my fingers.I leaned In to kiss her , she kissed me back.
"I thought you said you would never like me" ? I asked
"Shut up" she kisses me again
Aubrey's POV