{Chapter 9 part 1*HALLOWEEN SPECIAL*} I Am Not Just Your Little Puppet

Start from the beginning

“Those were some pretty nice dance moves you had there.” Izumo smirked as Kotetsu laugh.

“Yeah, you look hot too!” Kotetsu said bluntly.

“Thanks.” You laughed as Izumo rolled his eyes at his friend. You got a glass of punch and drank it slowly. “So I was wondering if you guys wanted to dance?” You raised your eyebrow as Izumo and Kotetsu looked at each other and smiled.

“Sure thing.” They smiled and each grabbed one of your hands and led you back to the dance floor. You three danced for the rest of the song. You noticed Kankuro leaning against the wall with his eyes still locked on you. You had made more of an impression than you thought. It was a little different dancing with Izumo and Kotetsu. They danced playfully around you, usually with one of them in front of you and one of them behind you. Most people would be uncomfortable with this but you were used to them. You hadn’t ever danced this much in your life. You actually didn’t dance at all. You had been to a couple small occasions where there was some dancing, but not like this. But even still, you were having a blast and never thought this would be your kind of thing. Seeming as you were having so much fun, you just stayed on the floor. The next song had ended and another one was starting up again.

“Hey Shizuri, we gotta go get a drink.” Kotetsu panted and smiled.

“Yeah, all this dancing has us tired out.” Izumo chuckled. You laughed at that and shoed them away.

“Fine fine, have it your way. You guys are just too old for dancing like this anyways.” You laughed again as they rolled their eyes and walked away.

“Now what were you saying about being ‘too old for this?’” You heard someone say from behind you. You turned and saw Kakashi in a pirate costume. You sweat dropped and had a flat expression on your face. Why did he always have to show up out of nowhere like this. “So what do you say? Wanna dance?” He held out his hand and you rolled your eyes, putting your hand in his. It was a slow song so you had your hands around his neck and his were around your waist. Since you were in heels he wasn’t looming over you like he normally did. The top of your head was just above this point of his nose.

“You’ve got quite the costume there.” He looked at you and you could tell he was smirking underneath his mask. You both turned slowly in circles to the beat.

“Well yours is pretty nifty too. Very creative way to still wear your mask.” Your voice was dripping with sarcasm, making Kakashi laugh.

“Speaking of masks. Am I allowed to know who the lovely dancer behind this mask is?” He raised his eyebrow and put his finger underneath the tip of the mask on your nose. You took his hand and put it back on your waist.

“Nope. Well, only if you show me your face.” You smiled and he sighed.

“Well fine I guess I will just have to relive the story of Cinderella.” He chuckled jokingly. “Oh and I think someone else would like to dance with you.” He stated and moved out of your arms to be replaced by Iruka, who was in a black and white jail costume.

‘Oh great.’ You thought. Now it was even more awkward than dancing with Kakashi. You looked up at Iruka with a raised eyebrow. “Somehow I don’t think this costume really suits you.” You stated. Iruka smiled cheekily and shrugged.

“Well I needed something...” His voice trailed off as he looked you in the eyes. His eyes widened and he blushed like mad, leaving you very confused. “Sh-Shizuri!?” He stuttered while his blush deepened. You laughed at his nervousness.

“Of course. Who else would it be?” You smiled as you both just danced in awkward silence after that. The song had finally finished and you made a b-line for the drinks. You were dying of thirst. After getting your punch you sat down at one of the tables. Dancing this much just tired you out. You could feel eyes on you and noticed that Kankuro was still watching you then started making his way over. He sat down beside you in silence and leaned his elbows on his knees, watching the people dancing. You sat there with one leg crossed over the other, sipping your punch. After a while Kankuro finally sat back and looked over at you and smiled, tilting his head back. You were done your punch and wanted more so you looked back at him. After a long pause you stood up in front of the devil boy and leaned over so your faces were level with each others.

“See if you wore your normal clothes, we could’ve matched.” You giggled with rainbow eyes as you tugged at his hair softly, obviously referring to his cat-like hat. You started walking away as his eyes widened.

*KANKURO’S P.O.V.*

“See if you wore your normal clothes, we could’ve matched.” The girl giggled and tugged at your hair. You didn’t understand what she meant until she stood up straight and started walking away. Then it hit you. You’re black hat resembled cat ears, but the only person who ever referred to that was... Shizuri. Your eyes widened as she stalked away with her cup in hand.

‘No way. It can’t be. No. That is definitely not Shizuri.’ You thought as you watched her walk in the white high heels. ‘But then again...’ You pondered and thought back to when she resisted dancing with you, and her eyes. Shizuri had green eyes, just like that girl. You looked up and searched the room with your eyes to find Shizuri. Then you spotted her. She was talking to that Izumo guy, but where was Kotetsu? Izumo started to lead Shizuri down a hallway. Where were they going? You searched the room again but for Kotetsu. You spotted him back on the dance floor with some girls and... Izumo. Then who was that guy with Shizuri..? ‘Transformation jutsu!’ You thought frantically and pushed your way through the crowd to where the fake Izumo was leading Shizuri away. You made it down the hall that was now empty. There were four doors evenly spread out on the walls. You opened the first two, which were empty. The third one was empty as well. You came to the fourth door and put your ear to it and heard Shizuri’s restraining voice. You charged through the door to see fake Izumo pinning Shizuri to the wall and kissing her neck. You became angry and stalked in, punching the guy in the face just as he turned around.

*YOUR P.O.V.*

You started to walk towards the bar to get another glass of punch when you spotted Izumo coming towards you.

“Hey! Can I talk to you for a sec?” He said and you smiled and nodded, staying where you were. He shifted his eyes around. “Um, privately?” He asked kind of nervously.

“How are we going to get privacy in this place?” You asked bluntly. Izumo smiled and led you down a hall. There were four doors and he led you to the furthest one, opened the door, and then closed it behind you both. “So what is it?” You asked turning to him. He stayed silent for a while then pinned you up against the wall, crashing his lips onto yours. “Izumo!? What has gotten into you!?” You pushed him back to see a wicked smile on his lips. He then pinned your wrists above your head against the wall and started kissing your neck. Just then the door burst open and the guy turned and was punched in the face. You couldn’t focus. It was a mix of the heat, not having enough to drink and the situation that just went on. You blacked out