{Chapter 9 part 1*HALLOWEEN SPECIAL*} I Am Not Just Your Little Puppet

Start from the beginning

“OH YOU ARE JUST SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!” He yelled as Adira tried to get him off her. He looked at you and stood up abruptly. “You are NOT going out in that costume!” He said sternly. You stared at him and put your hand on your hip.

“Why not?” You raised your eyebrow as Takeshi crossed his arms.

“That kimono is way too short. There will be boys all over you!” He glared and you rolled your eyes. Right then the doorbell rang. “Trick or treaters!!” He jumped and ran to the door. “Oh, umm, h-hey Gaara...” Adira dashed to the door and you walked up behind her. Gaara was standing there with Temari standing behind him. He had a top hat on with a skull and cross bones on it and also was wearing a black suit with the jacket open to reveal a red shirt underneath. His face had white make-up on it and the dark make-up around his eyes was more faded now, also he had black make-up on his lips to look like stitching. Temari was wearing a bunny hood with a noose tied around her neck. She had a pink triangle painted on her nose and was wearing a plain white kimono.

“I was wondering if you were doing anything tonight..?” Gaara asked in his usual harsh voice to Adira. Adira smiled and shook her head.

“Nope. Do you want to go scare some kids!?” She smiled even wider and moved closer to him. You could see a very light pink show up underneath the white make-up on his cheeks as he nodded. They headed out and Temari watched them go then looked back at Takeshi.

“You handing out candy?” She asked plainly as he nodded and smiled, gesturing for her to come in. You stood there disappointed. Naruto was supposed to be there to pick you up. But just as Takeshi closed the door, there was an immediate knock. You opened it to see Naruto dressed like a zombie. You smiled as he gawked at you.

“Okay bye Takeshi! I’ll be back later!” You yelled closing the door behind you. Naruto was still staring at you.

“I see why it was a surprise...” He muttered as you giggled.

“Yeah, I’ve got my plans for this evening.” You grinned evilly as you both walked down the road.

*AT THE PAR-TAY*

There were so many people crowded in the room. Naruto had gone ahead to catch up with Sakura who was already on the dance floor. You looked around and saw so many amazing costumes. The music was so loud the floor was shaking. There was the dance floor then tables set up on the outer parts of the room with chairs so people could take breaks and a bar in the corner. Of course none of the kids could drink so there were mock drinks for them and real drinks for the adults. Still looking around you saw most of your friends were dancing, and that’s when you spotted him. Kankuro was leaning against a table bobbing his head to the music slightly. He seemed pretty cool just standing there. He was dressed as the devil, wearing a black tux with a red shirt underneath and a black tie. He wasn’t wearing his make-up or his hat but had red horns on his head and a small amount of black make-up smudged around his eyes. The last piece of his costume was a black cane with a skull as the handle.

‘Not gonna lie, he looks pretty sharp.’ You thought then smirked. The music had stopped just long enough for you to click your heels and walk in. You didn’t mean for it to happen, but someone turned a spotlight on you. You weren’t looking for that much attention, but you went with it. You walked in through the crowd to the beat and found Naruto in the middle. You put your hands on his shoulders as his eyes widened and you winked. You started dancing with him and he went along and smiled, you could tell he was having fun. People danced around you and others cheered. You caught a glance of Lee to your left in a ‘God’ costume and you pushed off of Naruto to him and you two started dancing. You laughed as Lee did a bunch of old school moves and twirled you. You fell back and were caught by Neji. It seemed that he had loosened up a little bit tonight and was wrapped in clothe, seeming as he was a mummy. His dancing style was a little more ballroom, but you didn’t mind. Neji smiled slightly then released your hand. You backed up into Chouji who was facing the other way. He turned around and you both did a little boogie on the dance floor. He basically just had a white sheet over him, though there was a hole cut out for his head. You could smell some food that was just brought in and all of a sudden Chouji was gone. You stood there and chuckled, still slightly moving your hips to the music. You looked over to where Kankuro was and could see him watching you. You smirked just as you felt hands around your waist. You turned and saw Shikamaru in a vampire costume. It suited him somehow. He held your waist as you both moved with the music. You were having the time of your life dancing with all of your friends, plus they were the only ones who recognized you. Everybody else was clueless to who you were, including Kankuro. Shikamaru winked at you as you heard someone bark from behind you. You turned and were caught by Kiba in a werewolf costume. He swung you around in fast motions and you couldn’t help but laugh. He swung you forwards so hard that he lost his grip. Thankfully Shino was there to catch you. He was in a death costume with a scythe tied to his back. Luckily his hood was back so you could see his face. You both danced for a bit, though it was a little awkward with him because you didn’t know each other all that well. You turned around and saw that you were surrounded by people, mostly the people you just danced with. You heard clicks on the ground going with the beat and you saw Kankuro coming towards you sliding his feet smoothly across the ground. His head was tilted down slightly and his eyes were locked with yours. He threw his cane back to where he was standing and slid through the crowd. His arms snaked their way around your waist and he pulled you into him. You looked up slightly at him and smirked. You spun out of his arms and swayed your hips as he stalked around you. He was smirking as you refused most of his attempts to dance with you. Finally he had his arms around you again and dipped you back. You both twirled on the dance floor as people cheered. Even though it was Kankuro, you still were having fun. There was that playful cocky side of him that made you excited and brought out your own playful side. It was like he was controlling you like a puppet. Before the song ended you spotted two more of your best friends at the bar. Izumo and Kotetsu were drinking a bit. Kotetsu was in a green, purple and red joker costume and Izumo was wearing a skeleton costume. You looked at Kankuro and smiled, backing up to get lost in the crowd. He tried to follow you but couldn’t see where you went. He backed out of the crowd and stood against the wall. You leaned against the counter between the two men as the song ended and another upbeat song started. You smiled as you bobbed your head and talked with the guys.