25

Date

I didn't know what I was doing right now. I was just so absorbed in it that when he pulled away, a soft whine accidentally escaped, making me avert my eyes. I continued looking at my lap as the silence grew unbearably uncomfortable. The movie was paused and everyone was staring at us, dumbfounded. After a couple more minutes, Seonghwa abruptly stood up, grabbing my arm and pulling me with him.

He dragged me straight into the bedroom, forcefully pushing me in and locking the door. Fear took over me, making me take several steps back until I fell butt-first onto the bed.

"W-what are you d-doing?" I stuttered, leaning back as he inched closer.

He didn't do anything but stare at me with a dark gaze, eyes constantly scanning me from head to toe.

"Seonghwa... stop," I mumbled, pressing the palm of my hands against his chest, in attempt to push him away. "You're scaring me..."

"And you're driving me crazy," he muttered, his breath hot against my neck, causing me to flinch. He seized hold of my chin, locking lips once again, steadily moving them against each other. He began to lean over, pushing me into my bed so that he could hover over me. The change was slow and imperceptible, but is this what I wanted?

Before I had time to stop it myself, Seonghwa pulled away, his breathing a little more noticeable. He used a hand to tip my face to the side so that my neck was exposed in front of him. I was so scared, but intrigued for how the night would end, even though I really didn't want it. Seonghwa was my friend, he was more like a brother than a lover. He's saved me countless times and even though we got off to a bad start, I'd say that I kind of owed him.

If this is what Seonghwa wanted, I'd let him have it.

It's the only way I could think of repaying him in this moment.

The soft nips and kisses lingered on my neck, as bad thoughts began to surface.

Those horrible memories.

I wanted to do this for him, but I couldn't bring myself to. Every touch I felt reminded me of Mr. Hwang, as though his impact was still burning against the surface of my skin. Lightly, I patted the side of Seonghwa's arm, hoping to grab his attention, but he only snarled, taking my hands and pinning them on either side of my head.

Luckily, his actions came to a sudden halt when someone knocked on our door. It opened to reveal San, who squealed, quickly covered his eyes at the sight. Yeosang cleared his throat and hurriedly closed the door as we heard Yunho shout "I knew it!"

It seemed as though the distraction broke him out of his trance. I wriggled my hands out from his grip, harshly kicking him off the bed. He groaned in pain, sitting up on the floor, rubbing his the side of his arm.
"What the hell was that for!?" He asked, stumbling a little as he stood up. Instantly, he noticed the tears that were threatening to fall and his expression softened. "Hey... don't cry..."

"Why did you...?"

"I- I don't know," he confessed, quickly going to his side of the room. He cleared his bed and just got in, trying to avoid my questioning eyes as much as possible. The lights were off, and we lay there in silence. It was late and I should've slept, but my mind was busy, overthinking all the possible reasons he could've done that.