Five

Previously:
I looked around my surrounding and saw a train from far away. Eversleeping Town.

~~♪

Oh no, its Jack AGAIN.

====================================

What the hell? At least give me some peace once in a while. Its 8v2 match so there's a chance he won't found me right? I run to the opposite way as fast as I could to be far away from him. I passed by some of the cipher machines but I don't mind about that right. I promise I'll start decoding when I'm sure Jack is far from me.

Damn, he saw me after all! My heart was still beating faster with purple lights around it signaling the hunter is near. "The hunter is near me!" I shouted loudly, warning my teammates while keeps running even though I started to get tired now. Can't he just hunt the others and not me?

3rd POV
Jack hummed while walking or more likely, chasing the mercenary right now. He looks cute with his new outfit today. Exposing his legs like that, its unfair. (A/N: Naib is wearing Spring Hand skin)

The mercenary slammed down the pallets he found but any of them doesn't hit Jack at all so he's pretty frustrated right now. Unfortunately the train isn't here so he can't do anything other than run away.

"Come here, my little naib~" Jack hummed, calling out his crush's name out while still chasing the tired mercenary.

"Hell no! Go aw- Ow!" Naib's leg suddenly tripped on a pebble which make him fell on the ground with a loud thud. His forehead is bleeding a little bit and he groans at the pain.

"That's why you shouldn't run away from me." Jack kneeled down in front of Naib with a smirk hidden behind his mask. They're still in the middle of the match but Jack doesn't show any sign to hit the mercenary. "Tell me where does it hurt."

Naib pointed his finger at the small wound at his forehead, while the blood still flowing out little by little. He knew Jack won't hurt him based on his experiences with the ripper. However, he's on half heath now so if Jack hit him once more he would be on rocket chair.

While having his mind full with lots of thought, the ripper took off his mask and kissed Naib's forehead suddenly. The mercenary went red as tomato as he backed away, "W-wha- What a-are you doing?!"

"Kissing where it hurts?" Jack chuckled when he saw how the mercenary reacts at this. "You're cute, and this makes me love you more."

"S-shut up..!" Naib quickly got up and dashed away using his elbow pad while he's still blushing. He didn't care about the wound on his forehead and the wound is small anyway. I-i know its only on my forehead b-but.. But! Ughhh never mind!

The mercenary went to the nearest cipher and stared decoding. 1 ciphers left so he must hurry. Half of the survivors are eliminated so at least draw would be fine than lose. After one last type, the loud siren sound be heard as Naib quickly runs to the gate.

No one is here so he's just typing in the password alone. The gate location in this map is quite exposing, so its kinda dangerous. Halfway through inserting password, the purple light around his heart and soon his heart was beating faster.

That's it. The hunter just teleported him and its Jack. Like, what the hell? There are two hunters in this match but Jack always appear around him. Not a good timing though, if Naib was 20 secs earlier he would already escape now.

The mercenary decided to run from Jack. He's not sure if Jack was friendly this time but running away is always the right things to do. Naib slammed down the pallets here and there, but he didn't go far from the gate. There might be a chance to unlock the gate if he can stun Jack.

"Where are you running, my little Naib~? Don't escape, stay longer with me~"

Naib blushed a bit. No, no! What am I thinking?! Things went wrong, Jack grabs his wrist and pull the mercenary. Now Naib was on Jack's laps, facing him.

"Naib~" Jack smirked as he stare at him, who was now blushing a lot.

"L-let me go..!" Naib struggled trying to get off from him he knew Jack was stronger so that's pointless. "J-jack sto-" He stopped talking, or more like he was cut off by Jack when the ripped suddenly kissed his lips.

It was a small peck but Jack still ignore Naib's whine and went more aggressive. The ripper kissed and lick his bottom lips but the mercenary won't open his lips to let him explore what he want so he squeezed Naib's ass making the boy yelped at the sudden touch.

Jack quickly took this chance and slip his tongue inside his mouth, tasting his every part inside his mouth sloppily. The mercenary whimpered and moaned weakly when as he drowned into the pleasure.

Soon, the ripper pulls away with a string of saliva as he smirked at Naib. Naib was blushing, with a bit tears at the corner of his eyes waiting to drop. What a beautiful sight. "Want more?"

The mercenary flinched as he shakes his head, refusing. "N-no..! I-i want to.. G-go back to the m-manor..!"

"You're stuttering." Jack chuckled as he looked down at Naib's crotch. There's a bulge. "Are you sure? You're hard though."

Naib slapped Jack's head making him groan in pain as he quickly entered the remaining password and ran away. He also noticed his hard-on and this makes him feels hard to walk but.. Escape now, settle that later.

Jack watched the mercenary disappear from his vision with a chuckle. "Its your fault. Next time don't wear something which exposing your skin. You just seduced me~"

====================================

A/N: Sorry for the late update! Hope you enjoy that half glass of lemonade though~ Its 1:02am here and good timing, my head hurts cause I write too much. (Lots of drafts)

Nvm that anyway bye bye