Four

Previously:
Jack watched the mercenary run as he chuckled. "He was blushing. I need to try more moves."

===================================

Naib's POV
I quickly tied the blindfold back while running as fast as I could to the and I can see Kevin was typing the password. Damn, what was that? Ugh, my face feels hot- Wait! Am I blushing?! D-did he saw it?

"..li! Eli!" I looked at Kevin who was calling me. I spaced out. I nodded, since I couldn't talk because they might notice the fact that I'm NOT Eli. All of us successfully escaped, as now we're at the dining table waiting for result we already know obviously.

Win. More than 2 survivors escaped.

"Eli, are you okay? Your face is red. You better take some meds from from Emily. See ya." Lucky poked me and soon left with others since the match was over.

"Red, eh? Are you blushing, my little Naib~?"

"Tsk! Shut up!" I turned around to look at Jack behind me. He's staring at me with his smirk. I admit it, I regret trying to be Eli today. But actually all of this wouldn't happen if he didn't lend me this outfit!

"Are you trying to be cute for me today? I appreciate it~ Well well actually I really want you to wear Lucky's maid outfit." Jack hummed out whatever song it is I don't even know but that's pretty cocky. I only wear this today just to trick him but now he's expecting me to wear Lucky's maid outfit? That's gay.

"No. I repeat, NO!"

"Oh then maybe I'll ask Lucky to lend me that and.. I'll capture you in the match and force you to wear it~ Maybe I can help you with that aaaand bonus, I can also touch your skin~"

"You're.. Gross."

I stepped out and left the room quickly before my ears will rot with all of his gross words. Lesson number 453, get away from perverts. Ugh, I have another match tomorrow and of course I hope the hunter isn't him. At least give me some peace. This is really a pain.

I was walking through the hall and went upstairs heading to Eli's room. Eli really need some smack for this, I thought in my head as I knocked the door. After few knocks, the door opened revealing Eli without his blindfold. He was wearing his casual blue and white striped shirt with black pants.

"How cute, Naib." Eli looked up and down at me as he chuckled. He looks innocent but no. At this moment, nope.

"Care to explain this?"

"My other outfits are dirty and this is the only one available so.."

I pulled down the hood and took off the blindfold as I sighed. "I don't know if I can believe this but.." I pinched his cheeks hardly.

"H-haib..! S-staph!" He slapped my hand repeatedly and soon I let it go. His cheeks are red. Now I'm satisfied.

"Pfft. Whatever, I'll wash this before giving it back." I waved him goodbye with a smirk and walked into my room before slamming the door close. I sighed as I get undressed. Well, at least I can see Jack's confused and surprised face. That's kinda satisfying and makes me wanna laugh.

I'll capture you in the match and force you to wear it~ Maybe I can help you with that aaaand bonus, I can also touch your skin~

I blushed. Why did I suddenly think about that? Its not like he can do it! Talk is easy than act after all!

I get changed into my usual green hoodie, black shirt and black pants as I sat on my bed. Its just past 11am and there's no any match scheduled for me. Its bored, only staying here in this rotten place only to join the match, decode, and escape. All of those just repeat everyday.

I sighed and looked out of the window. I can see the gardener, Emma Woods, was watering the plants at outside. In about 50 meters, there was a similar manor and its the hunters side of manor. The manor always looks dark, but who knows what's inside. Its okay for hunters and survivors to interact or visit each others but most of the survivors never visit the hunters because they always thought the hunters are scary, creepy, and such. Maybe because of how they act in the matches, knocking you down and eliminate you without mercy.

"Its definitely not interesting if I go there. I'd rather play something with Aesop and Eli!" I talked alone in my room as I turned to look at Emma again but she's gone. Watering the plants won't took too much time so maybe she already finished with it.

"Hmm... I'd better help them with lunch since I'm so bored and got nothing to do..?" I thought in my mind. Maybe that's a good idea. Aesop will be back after lunch since he's in the match right now and Eli.. He's been locking himself up in the room again so maybe he's busy. I closed the door and walked downstairs heading to the kitchen, I can see Emily was cooking something in the pan with Margaretha beside her making drinks in a big a jar.

"Margaretha, Emily! Can I help?"

"Oh no, Naib. We're almost done! You can just join the others at the dining table. Thank you anyway!"

I nodded and made my way to the dining table. Sometimes helping others with cooking doesn't seems that bad, its actually fun but maybe today I'm late. I sat down beside Victor as I look at him. Oh no, wrong person. This guy is so quiet it makes me feels too awkward. Uh, let's just ignore him until Eli comes here.

Time skip brought to you by Victor eating pocky

"Ah there you are, Naib! Hey! Can you join us in the 2v8 match this evening? We're really short on people! The match will start in 30 minutes though!"

I stopped walking and turned around to look at the owner of the voice. "Hmm.." I thought for a while, "Sure."

"Ah! Thanks! I'll go find more people, see ya!" Tracy said with her cheerful voice, happy that she found another person to join the match. Then she run to the other way.

I was about to go to the garden for relaxing and calming my mind but I need to cancel that since I need to get prepare for the match. That's fine, Tracy also looks like she's tired running around here and there finding more survivors to participate.

20 minutes passed, I was on my way to the standby room right now as I could hear some voices of chit chat from the survivors getting louder and louder, and I arrived. I sat down on the chair and look at my surrounding. Looks like I'm the last person arrived here. I was in the match with Aesop, Eli, Mike, Fiona, Helena, Emily and Patricia.

It seems like the hunters didn't arrive yet since I'm the last one to arrive but the match didn't start yet. I sighed as I look at Eli who was eating bread. The match will start anytime and he's eating bread? What if he puke out all of it in the match? Damn this seer. I turned to look at Aesop who was also doing the same thing, eating the bread. Gosh, what a dingdong. I facepalmed.

Suddenly, the room went dark as everyone was teleported to a place and spawned randomly. Its so unfortunate if a survivor was teleported near a hunter but luckily this time I'm not going through that. I looked around my surrounding and saw a train from far away. Eversleeping Town.

~~♪

Oh no, its Jack AGAIN.