Three

Previously:
Naib's jaw dropped at the sight. "WHAT THE?!" He holds the outfit in disbelief. It was like Eli's usual dark blue attire but now.. Its actually the cute tiger cloths Eli would wear sometimes in the match once a week.

==============================

The brunette keeps looking at the outfit. "Ugh, this is embarrassing.." Naib doesn't have any choice, he need to wear the outfit anyway. Plus he doesn't have much time to ask Eli for another outfit. Now he realised, his plan backfired.

Well, at least no one would noticed that I'm actually Naib. Naib thought for a while and decided to just continue with his plan even the outfit Eli gave him looks... Cute. No wonder Eli was missing when breakfast. He's trying to run away from Naib.

Naib sighed in defeat as he raised his eyebrows. "Me? Wearing this?" Naib actually choose the right person to disguise since Eli was almost covering his whole body. Plus, his eyes and hair was also hidden so no one would notice it.

After lots of thinking, Naib got changed into Eli's outfit. The blindfold was actually can be seen so it wouldn't be much problem. Though he's still embarrassed with the outfit. Naib stepped out of his room and looked around cautiously just in case anyone would find out.

"Good luck." A voice spoke out with a chuckle. Naib turned to look at the person. It was Eli with his owl perched on his left shoulder.

"Eli! You-" Naib's sentence was cut out with the announcement. The participants for the match need to wait in the standby room since the match will start in 5 minutes.

"Shit I'm late!" Naib runs to the standby room, completely forgot about scolding the seer. Eli snorted while he watched the mercenary in the cute outfit. What a unusual sight.

Naib entered the standby room and take a seat beside Lucky. Naib just stared at Lucky wearing maid dress. He got a comrade today since both of them are wearing embarrassing outfit. Lucky who just blushing while holding his skirt flinched at Naib's stare. "W-what? Stop s-staring..!"

Naib want to laugh but he's also in the same case as Lucky so let's not. Soon, Kevin and Kreacher joined them. Kevin was looking at Lucky in disbelief while Kreacher just shrugged it off. "Phew, its a dream. Don't mind don't mind." The thief mumbled to himself.

Few minutes later, the room went dark and they're teleported to a snowy place. Fortunate map for Naib since he was always thinking Eli's outfit is hot but at least it can keep him warm now. Naib was pretty sure the hunter for this match is Jack since he can hear some him at the standby room before.

Naib didn't run to any cipher machine like he always did in the beginning of matches but he run to find the hunter. 10 minutes passed and he finally found the red light.

Jack looked around as he saw the seer in cute tiger outfit but he noticed that Eli doesn't have his owl with him like he usually did. Eli's owl always there, perched on his shoulder but its not here today. How can the seer forget his owl?

Come to think of it, there's no info about the seer joining today's match. Then who is it? Naib smirked at Jack's confused look as he run passed the hunter. Mission completed. He's in front of Jack but he didn't approach Naib like usual.

Jack turned to look at the running seer. He looks.. Different. "Oh wait.." The ripper stared at the seer until he disappeared from his vision. "They mentioned Naib would join this match and there's no info about Eli Clark joining today's match.. I already saw the other 3 survivors before and its not Naib.. Wait.. Is that Naib?! No wonder the owl wasn't here!"

Naib was decoding now, it doesn't seems like Jack would chase him so he can rest assured. Mission completed, he saw that confused face of Jack. Though his own outfit now is embarrassing.

Just as Naib thought he was safe, Jack suddenly teleported near him as he hit Naib which makes him flinched to the pain. Jack's nails are too much. "Naib~" Jack called out his name with hum.

Naib's eyes widen as he realised that Jack noticed his disguise. He stood up and ran while limping, even though its slow at least he can run away from the ripper.

A fog blade suddenly hit the mercenary as he's completely knocked down. "Got you~" Jack walked to Naib and went closer to him as he kneeled down to see Naib's face. "Oh Naib why did you do this? You shouldn't hide your beautiful skin.." Jack's long nails reached for the blindfold as he took it off, revealing Naib's beautiful green eyes.

Of course, Naib was annoyed at this. He was thinking this is the great plan but now this hunter already know about the truth. Its creepy how the ripper would find out about his disguise first before the other survivors. "Ugh, go away." Naib hold his head in pain and dizziness, hope the blood won't stain Eli's cloth.

"How can I leave my cute Naib alone here? Since you already went your way to get more cuter today it makes me love you more~" Jack confessed out again.

"Ew." Naib spat out in reply and tried to crawl away from him. A little distance is enough as long as he doesn't need to listen to the cringe words.

Jack smirked and pull Naib's right leg as he bring him closer. "Really~? Won't you think about that more before saying no?" Naib's hood was pulled down now, his short brown hair could be seen. Eli's and Naib's hair are similar but Naib's is shorter.

"H-hey! Let. Me. Go!" The mercenary struggled as the ripper sat him down on his laps. That's just like how a child would cling to his mum but Naib wasn't a child and Jack isn't his mum.

"You're so harsh, Naib.. Fine, I'll let you go but I'll give you a reward for today." Jack took off his mask and quickly kissed Naib on the cheek. Its a small peck but Naib's face was red while he just froze there.

Siren sound could be heard, signaling the ciphers are completed and they can escape after unlocking the gate. Naib snap back to his own sense as he quickly grab the blindfold and run away to the gate, leaving Jack there without saying any words.

Jack watched the mercenary run as he chuckled. "He was blushing. I need to try more moves."

===================================

A/N: Before I leave, can I know if you want smut included in this book? Just comment, I want to know your answer.