Chapter 39 - Forever.

Start bij het begin

My bottom lips were being sucked by my teeth as both sensation and excitement hit me. Wait, we still need to get ready.

"No, sir. We are getting ready so out now. " I ordered in the sweetest way and he gasped.

"Woah, my woman just ordered me and I should really obey her. " he said in the cutest way and walks away as I just giggled

I continue packing again and as soon as I'm done, I drag the luggage out of my room. I caught Noah talking intensely with someone where he orders the person to get done something.

I cleared my throat so that I could caught his attention and it did. He came to me, smiling widely and I never missed to notice that since this morning, his left hand were still hovering something in his pocket.

I ignored it, thinking that it might be something unnecessary.

"Let's off we go. " Noah announced as he followed me out of the house.

We got this weekend for ourselves again and I can't wait to go.

******
We were on the plane, sipping some drinks and Noah was staring me like a prey since we get in here.

I know that things changed with us since last night but he can't always feel arouse. The bad thing is, he even turning me into one of his kind right now. Where I craved for him in return.

I decided to distract myself as I take my handphone out but I could still feel this same pair of eyes burning holes in me.

I puffed my breath a little and he groaned.

In instant, my handphone was snatched from my hand and he was already groaning, "Your coming with me. "

I got up and followed in silent as he dragged me somewhere, which I caught to be a small room. He started to kiss me as soon as the door closed and I got along as he carried me the same as yesterday while plopping me on the bed.

"You know that I can't get enough of you. " Noah mumbled in his usual hoarse tone and I smiled coyly.

Oh, I knew that, my love.

He removed his clothes, along with mine and we made sweet love again. Just this time, on a flying plane and again, without protection.

We don't need one actually and as I guessed, I can feel like that he's planning to propose me sooner.

Am I moving pretty fast? Well, I don't mind because I know that I'm head over heels on him.

******
We are finally here. I mean, we have been dreaming to come here.

"Noah, can you come here already." I called out him for the third time and he seems to be slow.

"I'm coming. " he sang as he walked to me. He then stopped in track as he caught this sight infront us.

"I can't wait to get in there. " he mumbled, just as my mind says and I nodded eagerly.

"But, sweetheart I'm tired...you wore me out and so, we need some rest to do redos later. " he whispered lightly and I gasped at his confession. He started to get aroused again as his arm went all over my back side.

Is he serious? I mean, I wore him out?

"Mr Noah Debrew, I should correct that actually when you said I wore you out. If the hostess weren't knocking on our door, saying that the plane landed....you wouldn't have let me go. " I said in my tone with sarcasm and he chuckled, loosening his arms around me so that I could turn.

"Oh, love....you know that I can't get enough. How many times do I have to remind you that? " Noah informed with a giggly tone.

"Now, let's check in and have a sleep. We could swim in on the evening, you know. The waves will be more lighter. " Noah said as he grabbed onto my hand and I just nodded, agreeing to whatever he says because I'm tired too.