Chapter

Of course they told JYP about the Sasaeng. He promised that he would take care of this but yet nothing happened. Jisung tried to stay strong but his anxiety is getting worse. What if the Sasaeng tries to do something to him? He was scared.

With every day that passed Felix felt even more guilty. He started to notice the change in Jisung. As usually Jisung was his bubbly and talkative self. But it also seemed more... forced. Like Jisung is forcing himself to be happy. It worried Felix because it was his fault! At the same time he couldn't tell Jisung the truth... Jisung will hate him and he doesn't want that.
—————————
"Han! What do you think of that?", the MC asked. Jisung snapped out of his thoughts. "Huh?", he didn't listen at all. What was the question? All he knows is that he is stuck at that interview. The MC probably asked him because Jisung said nothing the whole interview and that was unusual for him.

"I think any of us would like to get closer to Stays. We are like a family after all. At the moment no one is interested in dating and we have a dating ban anyway", Chan answered for Jisung instead. Of course the Leader noticed Jisung's behavior too. It's not like he usually us and it's understandable. It's scary to have a Sasaeng.
—————
"Jisung", Chan softly said as he heard Jisung quiet sniffles in the car. "It's alright, come here", Chan opened his arms and Jisung hugged the Leader immediately. The Leader was for Jisung a safe spot. He knew that he can trust Chan with everything without being judged.

Felix watched them from the side. He felt the pain when he just looked at Jisung's state. The whole Sasaeng thing is destroying Jisung....