Chapter

Felix felt bad. Jisung was so scared about having a Sasaeng but he couldn't say it was him and that Jisung is safe. He was too scared. What if Jisung thinks he is weird and doesn't want anything to do with him anymore?? It may seem selfish but he couldn't care less.

Everyone knew about the Sasaeng thing now and they tried their best to comfort Jisung but it made him instead feel worse. He didn't want to burden his members but he couldn't help but feel scared. After all someone took a photo of him sleeping without him knowing. Someone was there in his room. That creeped him out.

——————————

Weeks past and Jisung became worse. He was too scared to go out. At the airport he kept glancing anxiously around. What if his Sasaeng is there? They wouldn't miss this opportunity. The only thing that kept him calm was Felix being at his side. Felix had his arm tightly around Jisung's waist to let him know that he will be there for him.

Felix felt even more guilty for being selfish. He made Jisung so anxious with just doing a mistake posting a photo on his fan account. But he still couldn't say anything. He couldn't confess. Jisung will hate him.

———————

One time Jisung couldn't bear this feeling and just started to cry. "Why does it have to be me? It's so scary... I'm scared. I don't want this. Why is this happening?", he cried out. He felt sick just thinking of all the things that could have happened while he was asleep. But unfortunately no one was there to hear his cries. No Chan, No Felix, No Members, No one. He was alone. He was left in self pity.