"Captain Melio-!"

"There you are."

Lucius' face paled when he heard HIS voice. Elizabeth also recognized the voice. And she did not like it.

She looked at the blonde boy standing at the entrance of the cafeteria. He saw him glaring at Lucius. The said boy was cowering in fear.

Meliodas walked towards them. Lucius quickly his behind Elizabeth who was now standing in front of Meliodas. They both glared at each other. Meliodas' gaze went to the boy behind the girl.

"Hiding behind a girl? You're more of a coward than I thought." He grabbed his shirt and threw him on the ground. Lucius was about to get up again to escape when he was grabbed by the collar. He was now staring frighteningly at the dark eyes of Meliodas. "You ran away when you were about to receive your reward for failing on our last game. So you'll get a double reward now! Isn't that a fucking treat for you?"

Lucius cowered. "P-Please! I'm really sorry, Captain! I-I didn't mean to trip that time! It was because of my fucking shoes! Th-They were too slippery-"

"I don't give a damn."

Meliodas then felt a hand grabbing his arm that was holding Lucius' collar. He saw the owner to be Elizabeth. She was glaring at him.

"Let him go! You're scaring him!" She tried to pull his hand away from him but he didn't even move a muscle.

Meliodas raised his brow at her. "Tch. Not you again. Mind your own business, Liones."

Elaine and the others held their breaths. To their surprise, Elizabeth tried punching his arm. "I said let go! You really are jerk, aren't you?!"

Almost everyone in the cafeteria started to fear for Elizabeth's sake. Most of them were thinking the same thought.

"That newbie is gonna get it now."

To their surprise, Meliodas chuckled at her. "You think your skinny arms are strong enough to actually hurt me?"

Elizabeth huffed then glared at him. She then stomped on his foot.

"Gah!" Meliodas let go of Lucius and held his foot in pain. Lucius quickly took his chance and slipped away. Meliodas glared daggers at the silverette who has her arms crossed.

Everyone was rendered speechless. Elaine and the others were debating to either get her outta there or stay and hope that she'll survive.

Meliodas neared her. His expression was dark. Elizabeth was slightly afraid now but she kept her cool. Meliodas gave her a dirty look. "Damn bitch. You've got some fucking guts, huh?"

Elizabeth narrowed her eyes at him. "What has he ever done to you?"

"His clumsiness risked the team's victory, that's what."

"But he surely didn't do it on purpose!"

"Do I look like I care?" Meliodas then grabbed the collar of her blouse then brought her face near his. "You may be a daughter of a wealthy family but that doesn't stop me from doing anything to you that you wouldn't as hell like. I'll give you an advice, Liones. Stop messing with me."

He then let her go making her drop on the ground and exited the cafeteria, slamming the doors. Elizabeth stared at the floor. For the first time, she actually felt very intimidated by him.

Elaine and Diane came to her and asked her if she was okay. She answered that she was. The bell rang and everyone had to go for their next class.

••••••••••