ch 1:Dream

Y/N's POV:
Hello, I'm Y/N and I'm only 15 years old. Living comfortably with my sweet grandma.
Well, I have no sorrows even if I have lost my parents because I meet them every night...

Oh well, I can travel to a different dimension where life doesn't exist. It started when I was only 10 years old and now I'm quite experienced. And I will never get trapped don't worry.

About this, I have talked to my grandma several times and I don't know why she tells me that it's only my imagination. I have always tried to make her believe that it's true but she never believes me.
*End of Y/N's POV*

Buzzzzzzz
An annoying sound rang through my ear. Oh! It's my alarm. Its been only 4 am but I wanna sleep more. I got up and turned off my alarm clock.

After 1 hour

Y/N!!!!!Hey sweety! Wake up dear you will be late to school its 5 and your bus will arrive at 7 get up.
Grandma came rushing to my room and shook me to wake up.
I got up and sat on my bed no intention to go to school.
Finally, I have to leave my lovely bed where I spent my sweetest moment.

I was fully ready to go to school my grandma has prepared a delicious breakfast which was melting in my mouth and I was just enjoying my breakfast when I heard a honk.
Oops! Ma! I have to go now my bus has arrived. Grandma was in the kitchen and from there she replied have a good day sweetie.

In school, I have many friends but I always share my dreams, thoughts and all the secrets with only 2 fellows one is Lesi and another is Sisi. Yes, they are twins and are the excellent students in my class and so do I but they don't have friends because they don't feel comfortable with others......Anyways the thing is that I have got them by my side. They are always there for me when I need them very much.

*School bell rang*

"Ohh what a relief" I exclaimed as the bell for lunch rang. History class was damn tiring...

After reaching the cafeteria Lesi and Sisi showed me a few pictures of 7 boys. And I was like oh my God! Who are these angels they told me their names and reputations in the whole world I was shocked because I'm always into horror and thriller stories and experimenting with various kinds of magical things...

School was over normally like every day but the moment I reached home I started searching on my phone for the 7 angels. I just fell in love with all of them at first sight and nobody was able to stop me from stan them...

Days passed by and I became a huge fan of BTS...

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Hello, guys, this is my first fanfic you may have felt boring in this chapter because I'm just a bloomer I promise you, my lovely readers, that I will not disappoint you. and as English is not my native language please excuse it. My next chapter will be released after 18th of this month so stay tuned and let me know your thoughts here 👇👇