" I can't possibly figure out a solution, no one would take me in"

I mumble to myself. looking around hopping no one notices me in the parking lot but
I spoke to soon. I see a man slowly coming up to me. he looks homeless but then again i'm in the bad part of town.

I'm not dealing with this today

I back out and leave before he could get any further, who the hell knows what that man was going to do or ask. As I make my way to the highway I hear my phone vibrate from my purse.

"Please don't be him, please don't be him"

"Oh thank god"

I exhaled and grabbed my phone from my purse; looking at the text from jennah i had totally forgotten tonight was her birthday party.

"How the hell am i supposed to go now?!"

With only a few hours to spare and i can't go home i start to drive to the mall

I'll just stop at Sephora and "test" products then buy a cheap dress n shoes
Shit maybe some alcohol will do me better ooohh maybe there will be mozzarella sticks

⨳⨳⨳

Weaving through the cars i make my way to the doors and to the nearest shop to buy a dress I'll never wear again.

"Now to find the most obnoxious sparkly dress they have"

  Skimming through dresses only to find sizes that where meant for sixteen year old me. One thing about marriage and what it's done to me is gain a lot of weight. Even though I've always thought i was a chubby girl; looking back damn i wish i had that body again. Looking for dresses or skirts has always been hard for me considering i hate skin tight. I need some movement some flare something that doesn't make it obvious that I'm fat. Dress after dress after dress....nothing. I decide to ditch the store and move onto the next seeing a bunch of sparkly dresses at a store probably for people younger than me i finally get a dress.

"Now time for Sephora ugggh"

Trying not to look suspicious i slowly do my makeup in the isles. I notice a woman across from me giving me a strange look.

"Hey i know you're doing the same lady, you say nothing i say nothing"

And i tell you after saying that she gave me the dirtiest look. I couldn't help but laugh, at least i wasn't doing my eyeliner. But then i see an employee headed my way so close to finishing my highlight and then i can run out of here and never come back. 

⨳⨳⨳

  I head to my car and drive toward Jennah's house. I finally pull up to her driveway with a few cars already there. I knew i was early so i wasn't really expecting anyone to be here yet. I always loved seeing jennah because she put a smile on my face i always knew she would be there for me. We have been friends since 8th grade but she was always the pretty one. The one who got the guys as i stood in the background. Some say she just used me in high school cause she looked prettier next to me. But that wasn't the case, we spent every waking minute together. She practically lived with me only because her parents were never home. But now we've all grown up. But i must say; tonight will either go extremely well or extremely terrible.