chapter 1 "sunny day"

Tanjiro's pov

It was a beautiful, peaceful, and sunny day. I was laying on the tall yet thick grass. Nezuko, my sister, was play around with Giyuu, Zenitsu, and inosuke in the shade. Today was a day that there was no missions and this was rare, very rare. All the other pillars were out running errands or hanging out with some of there family. Well, most of them. "Tanjiro-kunnnnnnn!!!" Yelled zenitsu as he was waving to get my attention, I looked over at him and smiled as I was getting up to go walk over to him and the others , I spotted two female demon slayers walking over to us. One female had a basic demon slayer outfit, and a robe that was half black-half white in a zig-zag pattern. She had long black hair with white tips, that was up in a ponytail. Her eyes or "eye" were pure black that looked so.....lifeless.... her right eye was covered by an eyepatch that had a flower on it. The other female wore a purple-ish demon slayer outfit that had fake tiny little spiders on it. Her robe looked like rui's , lower moon 5, kimono. She had black hair with purple fading in it, her eyes were like kanao's eyes but brighter. As i walked to where zenitsu, giyuu and inosuke was, the female with the spider-like rode ran over to us. "Hello!! How are you!" She yelled. "We are fine" i said confused, "do we know you??" Giyuu asked. "No" the other female said so coldly. "Oh sorry, where are my manners" said the first female, "My name is Nanako Takahashi, and this grumpy, cold-hearted women is Yuki Okumura" she says smiling. "Hn" says yuki, "hello, i'm tanjiro and these are my friends giyuu, zenitsu, and inosuke...Oh and my sister nezuko" i say to them politely.

Giyuu's pov

"...These are my friends giyuu, zenitsu, and inosuke...Oh and my sister nezuko" tanjiro says politely. 'Ouch' i thought, 'why does it hurt when tanjiro calls me....his friend.' Nezuko looks at the two girls and smiles, "hmm, hmmm!!" Says nezuko. Nanako or whatever was confused and didn't understand what nezuko was saying, "i'm sorry young kamado, i don't understand" she says. "Wait, how do you know her last name??" I say, "hm?? OH, the master told us." Nanako says "And if you wanna know why we are here, it's because this one" yuki points at nanako "wanted to see the demon slayer who has a sister as a.....demon." "yup, and she is so cuteeeeeeee" Nanako walks to nezuko and hugs her.

Yuki's pov

'My lord, why does nanako want to see this....this demon' I thought in my head, "i feel like we all should introduce each other and have a nice talk" i say. "I'm down, how about you guys" says tanjiro, the others agree and we all sit down in a circle taking turn introducing each other. It went from inosuke, zenitsu, tanjiro/nezuko, and then giyuu, "yay!, i'm next" nanako says happily, "my name is nanako takahashi, i'm 15 years old, i study the breath of spiders and illusion, i'm in rank 3" she smiles afterward. "I'm next" i say, "My name is yuki okumura, i'm 15 years old, i study the breath of stars/moon, i'm in rank 2." As i finished introducing myself we all heard a loud explosion happen, and in a split second the day turned into night.

No one's pov

Yuki and the others get up from where they were sitting, "what the hell!?!" Yuki says out of anger. Out of the thick smoke, two males came out and it was no other then upper moon 2 and 3. "W-what are d-demons doing out here!?!!?! Are you gonna d-die!!!!" Wailed zenitsu, "oh shut up, we're not gonna die" inosuku says, "but they are!!" After inosuke ran as fast as he could to the two demons "beast breathing, first form....." inosuke cuts upper moon 3's arm clean off. Then inosuke was next to a tree bleeding out, 'just like that!?!, so this is the power of an upper moon' tanjiro thought. "We don't wanna fight" upper moon 2 says, "uhuh, sure" giyuu says coldly but ready to kill them in a second. Upper moon 3 started laughing, "do you really think you can kill us!!!!! Not a chance weakling." Upper moon 2 then slapped upper moon 3 in the head, "Oh shut up!!!, sorry about him.....all we want is Kamado Tanjiro"
________________________________________________________________________________________________

763 words
Hello, my name is kawaii and this is my first time writing a muzan x tanjiro book. Pls tell me what to write in my next chapter and tell me if i made any mistakes. My inspiration for writing this was because of mstarmy, Bloody_Rose106,and hey_you_are_gay so go follow them. I will post new chapters every Saturday or Wednesday. So have a great day and bye!!!