"It's—it's going to sound crazy."

He laughed. He actually laughed. I gave him my harshest glare and tried to push past him. "I like crazy." He told me solemnly,pinning my hands softly besides me with a teasing smirk, one that showed just what an asshole he truly was.

I huffed my bangs out of my eyes. Why was I even still here? "Excuse me!" My eyes turned as wide as saucers. "I'm not telling you crap until you let go of me." I smiled at him sarcastically. He did as I told him to and I crossed my arms over my chest despite my body, which seemed to be going into over drive by his mere presence. He raised his eyebrows at me but let out an unamused growl and I knew I had no option. I couldn't physically bring myself to say no.

"It doesn't make much sense but that night, I felt like something was calling me." I spoke quietly, keeping my eyes on anything but his. While his were desperately trying to make contact with mine. "I had to go. I couldn't stop myself. There was this voice." I closed my eyes when I recalled the voice in my head. That was the most vivid thing of the night. "After that it's all black." I opened my eyes looking at him and tried to surpass a shiver but I knew he had noticed it. Derek was watching me in fascination looking... like he truly believed every word I said. I knew I sounded insane, and the fact that he looked so sincere prompted me to speak the words I hadn't told anyone. Not Noah, or my doctors, or therapists, hell I hadn't even admitted it to myself yet. "Derek, I-I think I died that night." I stuttered knowing that he was going to call me a lunatic, to laugh, to tell the entire school. I would too, I couldn't expalin why I felt this way but I just knew. I felt it. Then, I felt something wet roll slowly down my cheek.

He just stood there for a moment, staring at me with wide conflicted eyes. He didn't believe me. He thought I was— my thoughts cut short when his hand came up to wipe away my tears softly. Before I could stop I was throwing myself at him. That one simple act of physical contact threw me over the edge. I was hugging him like I was a little girl, sniffling my tears. Holding onto him like he could keep me safe. He didn't miss a beat before hugging me back, cradling my head to his chest and resting his head on top of mine due to the height difference. For a few moments we were just there hugging before his voice brought me back. It was the most sincere and gentle voice that I had ever heard anyone talk to me with. Derek had pulled away just enough to look at me but we were still chest to chest. His eyes were wide and full of emotion. "I believe you, there's things in this world that no one else would believe. But I do. I-I don't know how but I'm going to help you, Claudia." He spoke determinedly, brushing a piece of my hair out of my face before freezing. His forest green eyes locked with mine momentarily before I looked down at his lips quickly and back to his eyes. Without having to speak any other word he was slowly leaning even closer to me.

It was soft at first. A tentative, careful kiss like both of us were trying not to scare the other. His kiss was so light that it was like fresh snowflakes were falling onto my lips. Nevertheless it was electrifying. All the numbness I had felt was gone. Then, very slowly Derek brought his hand carefully to cup my jaw and I deepened the kiss. Turning it from something uncertain to something that anchored us both. It was stronger, more certain but it left me aching for more. With that small amount of consent Derek's other hand pushed my hips flushed against him and my hands flew to his hair.

His stupid hair that he's been constantly taunting every girl in school with. Emma and many of my classmate had spent entire class periods telling me about how amazing Derek's fluffy messy raven hair was. And I finally understood it's appeal, I was running my hands desperately through it. Derek's hands couldn't decided if they wanted to stay at my hips or my waist. He was gripping onto me tightly and kissing back fast. All of this was escalting faster than I could process, or cared to process at least. I wasn't thinking right now, everything just felt natural, animalistic if you will. He was much faster and more experienced than me. That much was obvious especially when he began to ask my lips for entrance. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip while his hands rubbed soft quick circles on my waist. I answered without even thinking, flooded with emotions as his tongue met mine. Excitement. Pleasure. Admiration. Trust. Longing. Desperation... Before I knew it Derek had me pinned to his bed kissing down my neck. I don't even remember walking over to his bed! I groaned moving my head to give him better access and tugged at his sweater.

Derek looked up at me from his kissing before getting up with a shit eating grin. "Use your words Ghost Rider." He taunted in a low whisper before his hands reached down to discard his grey Nike hoodie quickly. Surprisingly (more like luckily) he didn't have a shirt under. I looked down at his abs and returned his smirk before reaching for his neck and bringing him back down to kiss me. He did so enthusiastically and I was guiding his hands down to my hips when suddenly he stopped. I pressed my head against his pillow, letting out the most spoiled groan that has ever came from my lips. "What now, jackass." I mumbled up at him. He was propped on his arms looking over me with a disapproving stare. My eyes widened in horror as his eyes glowed amber but before I could even blink twice they were dark green once again. I really was going insane.

"I don't like you wearing this sweater." He growled looking down at the Beacon Hills Speech & Debate crewneck. "It smells like Peter." He spoke lowly. He was right it was Peter's, it's kind of creepy that he knows what Peter smells like. He let me borrow it once we got here because it was so damn cold.

I turned my gaze away from him slightly before looking back at Derek. A smirk coming over my lips as I raised my eyebrows. "Then take it off." I commanded quickly and Derek let out a huff before returning my smirk with a mischievous grin. The one he usually gave me before doing something that was going to annoy me.

His hands gripped the hem of the sweater and I was getting ready to get up so he could take it off when his grip on the sweater pulled in opposite directions. Derek ripped the sweater off me,
a happy childish smirk still on his lips. My eyes widened in shock, Peter was going to kill him. Or me. Or both. "Much better." He mumbled proudly before attacking my lips again. His hands going under my shirt and rubbing circles on my waist.

"Fucker." I mumbled against his lips, still reaching out to keep him near me.

He laughed going to kiss my neck once again. He left one chaste kiss that sent shivers down my spine. "Please," he dismissed, "you can have one of mine." He responded before kissing that same spot again only more roughly, making me throw my head back and groan. My hands attempting to tug his lips even closer to my neck if that was possible. All of a sudden Derek jumped off me, rolling to the other side of the bed before I could react. I was about to complain when the door opened. In stepped a tiny brunette with big intelligent eyes decked in purple, a notebook clutched in her hands.

"Can you help me with my reading log?" She spoke confidently, right before her eyes landed on me a grin eerily similar to her brother's coming over her pink lips. My face turning tomato red as she looked at me excitedly. "Claudia, can you help me instead!"