I TURNED INTO A SUCCUBUS?! ♡

"I'm still dreaming... right?"

As soon as I grab my breasts, my legs give out from under me. Every inch of me trembles from the mere touch.

"Do I dare..."

When I pinch my nipples, fireworks go off in my head. My body tenses up again and my legs squeeze shut from the new sensation.

"Is this... hahh... really a woman's body...? Even girls can't be this sensitive... right...?"

I reach down between my legs again. There is a distinct lack of a penis, instead there is an incredibly damp patch of carpet where I was just sitting.

"I'm wet?"

My hands find an opening between a new entrance. Touching it sends waves of pleasure coursing through my body, making me want to touch it more.

"Saeko!!!" I hear Hatsumi calling, and her steps rushing upstairs to wake me up again.

"Shit—" I slam my body against the door at the same time she does from the other side.

"What are you doing??" Her voice is filled with confusion. "Open up. We have to get you ready for school."

"Not this time, sis! Please, just go back downstairs and let me get ready myself."

"How many times do I have to tell you? It's the older sibling's duty to take care of the younger one!" She struggles against the door, but for some reason I'm filled with more strength than usual. Eventually, she gives up realizing that I won't budge. "Goodness. When did you become so disobedient? Fine, just hurry down or breakfast will get cold."

I breathe a sigh of relief and wait by the door until I can no longer hear her footsteps. Who knows if she's going to come rushing back up here? Hatsumi IS that crazy, but she's still my sister and I love her. If only she wasn't so overbearing.

As I back away from the door, I bump into something soft. "Uwah— sorry... UWEH?!"

Standing before me is the self-proclaimed girlfriend from my dream. The wings, the horns, the skimpy outfit, the very same person. Mio stands there with her hands on her hips, laughing. "Kahahaha! How was your first taste of being a girl?"

"You really did this to me? It wasn't a dream? Why?!"

"This is your punishment for refusing to have sex with me."

"Bullshit. Turn me back."

"No can do." She pulls out a tiny orange crystal. "Looks like I've depleted the power from this shard, and I only had one of it."

"All because I didn't stick my dick in you?"

"You are— were a strange boy, you know that? I haven't met a male who was so adamantly against getting laid."

I peer at the purple wings furled behind her back and sharp horns protruding on her head. "Are you what I think you are? A succubus?"

"Yep. Which was even more infuriating. Somehow you were able to resist my charm, but whatevs."

"A real succubus... that turned me into a girl... this is the worst."

"Ahh..." She put a finger on her chin and chuckled. "You aren't just a girl."

"What do you mean—?" The question is caught in my throat when I look into the mirror again and see the same succubus features on my body. "NOOOOOOOOO!"

"Teehee." She stuck her tongue out. "That crystal was a lot more powerful than I thought."

I race up to the mirror to inspect the new additions to my body. "This isn't happening... I can't face Hatsumi like this let alone goto school!"