My older Alpha Mate

"Come on Bri, come on, only a little further". My dad said using our mind-link.

"But Papa, I'm tiered!" I replyed, running for this long in wolf from drained my energy

"Shift and you can ride on me" I shifted and pulled some clothes from the sack I was cayring and put them on. I climed onto his back, digging my fingers into his soft brown fur, it was nothing like my pure snow-white fur. He always said I got it from my Mum. I don't remember my Mum much, she was killed in a rogue attack, protecting me.

"Papa, are we there yet?" I asked still using my mind-link. I was still to tired to speak.

"Almost angel, we are in their territory now. We just have to meet the Alpha's son, Shay" I tensed when he said 'Alpah's son' and he knows why. "Don't worry, I've met him, he won't hurt you, I promise"

*fashback*

I was twelve and the Alpha's son, Carter, had jsut gotten back from a party.

"Heeeey, Bri" he was very drunk.

"Um, I prefer Brielle-" I was cut off by a smack in the face.

"Don't you daaaare speak to your future Alpha like that, b*tch. I'm gonnnnna teach you a lesson" he draged me by my hair and tore my clothes to shreads, leaving me cowering, and naked.

"Here is you're punnnishment" and he raped me. Luckily my father heared me, or he would've killed me for sure. The last thing I remember is my father's raging face.

*end of flashback*

That's why we left two years ago, wich lead to my early shifting while I was twelve. My father was beta of our old pack, but he left it all for me. Ever since my mom died ten years prevously, he was doing every thing for me.

I was interupted by my dad.

"We are here, can you please get of me?" He asked in a playful tone. He shifted and we walked to a figure in the clearing in the trees.

"Hello, Alpha. Do you remember me? I'm Terence, and this is my daughter, Bri"

"Please, call me Shay, my dad's Alpha. Yes, Terence, I remember you, long time no see. Hello Bri, beautiful, like your Mum" I similed. I felt strangly attracted to him. I kept staring into his eyes.

'Mate' hissed my wolf.

'Melissa, there is no way his my mate, he is, like, four years older than me'

'Well, shake his hand and see'

'What ever'

Shay came and shook our hands, when he touched me, I felt like bolts of electricity were running throuhg my hand, up my arm and flowing though my body, leaving me all tingley inside. He must have felt the same way, because he had surprize and happieness writen allover his face.

'See?'

'Not now, Mel'

Next thing I knew, he wrapped his arms around my waist, and spun me around sevaral time before putting me on the ground, and I fell, but he caught me, how cheesy, but cute.

"Bri, Shay, what is the meaning of this?" Oops, I forgot Papa was even there.

"Um, Terence, Bri and I are mates" wait, I haven't even thought about this, he was like, four years older that me, and the son of and Alpha! I was suddenly scared. He would probably want to mate right now, and I couldn't. I'm fourteen, for heavens sake!

"Well she won't be mating until her first heat, so if that all you want, leave her alone!" Oh no, he was going all 'Daddy wolf' on me now.

"Sir, I want to get to know her some, I'm not just a sex-craved teen!" Oh no no no!

"As if" scoffed my dad.

"Just stop, both of you! I get to make my own choises. I can do what ever I want Dad, though I agree with you, I will not stand for you two making a scene. You haven't even heared my thoughts about this!" Shocking the pair of them, I marched up to Shay.

"Can you show me where I am sleeping?" I asked sweetly.

"Of course Brielle. Did I ever tell you that's a pretty name?"

"Thank you. But you can call me Bri" he took my hand and I felt the same electrifying sensation. We walked into his house, or should I say mansion? He lead me up two flight of stairs, but I fell. He had to carry me the rest of the way.

"You room is right next to mine, yell if you need me" I yawened "Night, princess" aw, Shay is just too sweet! I fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night screaming, and my dad and Shay burts in, by then I was crying.

"What's wrong sweetie?" Asked my dad. I answered using the mind-link.

"Of course you know what's wrong"

"Bri, are you ok, do need anything?" Asked Shay.

"Don't leave me Shay!" I yelled. Oops.

"That's fine. Just be safe" my father answered using our mind-link. Shay craweled into bed, did I mention how hot he looks without a shirt on? He chuckeled and he wrapped his body over mine.

"What?" I asked as I snuggled into his hard chest, he had a nice six pack, too. He chuckeled again.

"You tend to voice your thoughts aloud about me" I blushed furiously. Had I reallly said that?

"Don't worry, I think its cute" he said. When will I be classified 'hot' or 'sexy' like a mate should be? I sick of being stinkin' 'cute' to my mate. But then again, I'm fourteen.

'You've only known our mate for a couple hours, chill out'

'Go to sleep, Mel'

'Kay, night'

'Night'

"Good night my princess" whispered Shay.

"Night my prince" I whispered back. I fell asleep smiling.

********&*******%*****#*******$*********@*********************************

So what yalls think?