[2] Goodbye to You and Rock

Start from the beginning

Bede kept a stoic face, not taking the guy's hand. An awkward silence settled down before Bede just turned and was ready to leave the classroom when he saw you walking down the corridor. A quick glance at the clock was enough to know that you were barely on time.

"Ah, (Y/N). Perfect timing, I was looking for you," Bede said, expertly ignoring the others. You immediately froze up, remembering what happened the day before. Was he here to take you to the principal's office? "We need to talk during lunch, we would've talked earlier but you didn't get here early enough"

You opened your mouth to speak but was quickly silenced when Bede walked pass you, patting your shoulder. He took notice of your messily cut hair, it seems that you didn't bother fixing it after all. "Meet me at the student council room, I'll be waiting"

With that said and done, he left, leaving you bewildered. As if on cue the bell rang, signaling the start of the day. You walked into the class, passing the band club kids fast and slipping onto you seat. You looked down to find a wad of gum stuck onto the middle of your desk. A frown crossed your face as you glared at the trio, the leader smirking as he threw the gum wrapper at your direction.

"Alright class," your homeroom teacher walked in, making you sit down. "I'll be taking attendance now..."

.
.
.

Everything on your desk as piled neatly to the side, ready to be put away quickly so you could meet up with the student council president at lunch. What he wanted was still a mystery to you. You watched as your maths teacher wrote on the black board, quickly trying to finish the problem before the start of lunch.

Tick tock
Tick tock
Tick-

The bell rung, and you quickly swiped your things into your bag and set it on the side of your table. Before anyone could stop you, you were already booking it down the corridors to find the student council room.

And if you remembered correctly, it was in the A wing. Right by the nurse's office.

You blew at a stray hair that fell in front of your eyes. Your new "hair cut" was getting in the way, but you were expecting this since you just hastily cut it. You didn't even get the time to fix it, and now it was uneven and choppy.

You slowed your jog as you saw the student council room. From the looks of it, it was empty still. Did you get here too early? You looked down the halls, trying to see if you could find Bede. Maybe people walked pass you, each ignoring you. A few stared at your hair, widen and shock that you would come to school looking like that.

"I'm surprised that you got here before me," voice cut it. You turned to find Bede walking up to you, a small flock of girls and guy's followed behind him. His own little fan club. You just nodded, a little intimidated by the crowd of people. As Bede was about to start talking again someone interrupted him. A girl, probably a first year, she crept up to his side before speaking in an overly sweet tone of voice.

"Bede~ I made you lunch today, come eat with me," she smiled, holding up bento box wrapped in a heart patterned cloth. The rest of the fan club seemed taken aback by her boldness. She reached for Bede's hand, thinking she won, only for him to pull his hand away and glare at her.

"I already said I was busy today," he snapped. The girl backed away, apologizing meekly. His glare was redirected back to his club, but they didn't seem bothered by his harsh glare. In fact, they seemed to be falling harder... were they all masochists? Before you could do anything Bede gripped your wrist and pulled you into the student council room. You allowed yourself to be pulled along, catching a brief glance of the shocked group.