Chapter 5

"AJ!!" Justin cried.

There I was, sitting on the grass that was covered in leaves. I looked down and sat there. I didn't know what to do. I picked up one of the brown crisp leaves and started to tear it. Just like I wanted to tear myself for telling him what I just told him. Does that even make sense? Does anything even make sense? When it comes to me, I don't think so. Like look at me. Here I am, on the ground, while Justin's staring down at me. Well at least I think he's looking at me. I don't want to look up and be embarrassed again. Damn, when am I ever embarrassed? What is Justin doing to me?

"AJ.." Justin said. He sounded worried.

"What.." I whispered under my breath. But he did hear.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking. But maybe we should date.. Maybe it would be a nice thing to do. After all, don't we luv each other?" Even though I can't see him, I know he's smiling. I know his dark chocolaty eyes are looking down at me. I blush at just the thought of it.

I slowly got up. He sees what I'm doing as he puts his hands under my arms. I look up at him. I then look up even more at the tree behind us. I see.. something. Possibly a person..?

"Justin..." I say while looking up at the tree.

He looks up at the tree and his eyes go wide. Mine do too as we recognize the figure sitting on one of the branches.

David.

"DAVID?!?!" I shout a little too loud.

David is frightened from my shouting and falls out of the tree. There he is, laying in between Justin and I.

"Owwwwwwa," David groans.

Justin looks worried. I, on the other hand, am actually not worried. David deserves this. He really does. All I want is Justin and of course David has to ruin it. He just has to ruin it. Just like he fucking ruins everything. I stop. Did I just say "fuck"?! What is wrong with me?!?!

"Are you okay..?" Justin asks. He looks up at me.

"Yeah, I'm okay," I say.

"Actually, I was talking to David. But that's good," he says. He then looks back down at David.

I bite my bottom lip to stop myself from crying. I am so embarrassed and upset. From my actions, Justin's, and David's. I hate this. I hate it soooo much.

Don't cry, don't cry. If you cry, Justin will never talk to you again.

I keep telling myself this but I don't know. Idk what to do and it's really bothering me. I look back down to see David grab Justin's arms.

What's happening here?

I look over to my right to see Matt jog over here. I watch the way his hair bounces and gets in his face as he jogs. It's beautiful. And how he takes his right.. no, left hand to move the hair out of his face. He then shakes his head once he's right next to me. I watch how his hair flips side to side as he shakes his head. He looks just - wow.

He puts his hand on my shoulder and looks down at David.

"What the hell happened here?" He asks the three of us.

"David's clumsy ass fell out of the tree," I shrugged. I'm so shocked of my words that I have recently been using. What has been getting into me?!

"Oh," Matt said.

David grabbed Justin's arm as Justin tries to help him up. David gets up a little too fast and is super close to Justin's face. I feel uncomfortable and angry. What the hell is he doing?!

That's when it happened.

I'm pretty sure I passed out when David inched his face closer and closer to Justin's face. Their faces were only about an inch apart.

They kissed.