Chapter 3

I called Justin to go to the park that day. The park was so much fun and really enjoyable. I really liked to pet the dogs that ran around. I really liked dogs too! But not as much as I liked a certain someone...

I arrived at the tree close to the playground that I told Justin to meet me at. I saw him slowly walk up to me with his blue hoodie and blue beanie. I knew today should be the day that I told him what I've wanted to tell him for the longest time. Maybe this moment could make either things better or worst.

As he stood right in front of me, I sighed. "Hey Justin."

"Hey AJ. What's wrong?" Justin asked.

"A looot," I dragged out. "But I need to talk to you about something. Something important."

"You do? What is it?" He asked. He seemed worried.

"I like you," I shouted nervously.

He looked at me confused. Oh no, he doesn't feel the same towards me, does he? Then his confused look went away as I stared deeply into his brown eyes. He smiled.

"I like you too bud! You're like my bestest friend!!" He excitingly said.

I looked down at my feet as I kicked around the brown crisp leaves. I knew I shouldn't of said anything.

"Actually Justin, I meant I like you more than a friend. More than a best friend. More than a brotha. I like you as - as - like a swaggy - lover," I shyly said as I slowly looked up at him and give him a small smile.

A huge grin starts to appear on his face. "AJ, I'm in love with you," Justin said proudly. I've never seen him any happier. "I don't want anyone else, just you, AJ. You bring out the best in me. You make me happy, you make me sad. Whenever you look at me, I swear, it makes my day. So much. You mean so much to me. You make me a better person. I love you, Anthony Joseph Provolone!"

I started to smirk. It made me so happy. I was so happy that I made a Perry the Platypus noise.

"What was that?" Justin asked.

"Perry the Platypus," I said and blushed.

He smiled. He got it.

"The Monster Mash," I sung under my breath.

"What?" Justin asked the second time today. Like omg, catch up.

"I SAID, 'THE MONSTER FUCKING MASH', JUStIN." I yelled. I started to get annoyed. I was in a bad mood and I didn't know why. But then I remembered why we were here in the first place.

"Sorry," I said. I meant it. I really did.

"It's okay," Justin said, putting a hand on my shoulder.

I luv him. No, actually, I LOVE him. <333