liked by mikey, gabri_ella, kingcombs, and 202,744 others
@kenn.city sin city wasn't made for you🖤...
67,345 comments
jalen ohhh bc your username is kenn city🤯
↪️kenn.city yea dummy🤦🏽‍♀️
gabri_ella this fit is so cute😍😍❤️
mikey damn kenn🤤
overtime fashion icon👀🔥
dejuane.mccoy so we just gon act like she didn't kill a snake for those pants😐
↪️kenn.city shut up🤣🤣
•••
@jaina.waina

liked by bronny, ryancea, zaire, and 199,482 others@jaina

@jaina.waina 💞💞 @bronny
59,100 comments
ryancea so cute🥰
queen_kenley y'all are cuteeeee
dejuane.mccoy since when😐?
↪️mikey what he said^^
ballislife 🔥🔥
teenathleteshaderoom #baewatch👀❤️?
_____________________________
Jalen's POV-
"Y'all sure about this? She doesn't seem like she's cut out for this." Zaire asked as Bronny, Dejuane, Mikey, and myself trailed behind the girls as we walked to the block that was 30 minutes away.

"We didn't think we were cut out for this and here we are." I said. "Umm Gabriella is a fighter tonight?" Bronny questioned looking at his phone.

We all looked down at his phone screen that displayed the bracket for tonight's fights.

Gabriella was down to go against a buff girl named Tanna. We all knew about Tanna. She was with the shits but we knew that Gabriella could take her.

"Gabri? You supposed to fight tonight?" Dejuane asked her, with a hint of concern in his voice.

Dejuane and Gabriella have been vibing ever since her freshman year and his sophomore year. He was very overprotective over her and vice versa.

"Yea, I thought y'all knew." She said, innocently. "I didn't even notice her backpack." Mikey said.

Each of us have a backpack that we take with us whenever we have to fight at the block. It had essentials like changing clothes, bandages, alcohol pads, and other stuff to fix someone up with.

"You know who you going against right?" Dejuane asked, still concerned.

"Yes Juanny and I will be fine. Don't I always come out good? Ok then." Gabriella said, placing his arm around her as they walked.

"What's about to happen?" I heard Kennedy's little voice beside me. I looked down and saw her walking in between Mikey and I.

"Remember what we told you about the block? Street fighting and allat? RiRi has to fight tonight." Mikey explained.

"What do you mean 'she has to fight tonight' ?" Kennedy asked.

"Every other Saturday its female night so on that Saturday a lineup of females go through a bracket of fights and the crowd places bets on each fight. The winning better's make money and the fighters always win a percentage just for fighting but whoever wins the final fight, gets 100 grand. Same thing happens on male fight night." I explained.