Chapter 5

Naina hung up the phone without giving Aditi time to pick up, or even process what happened and took a suitcase out of her wardrobe. She had enough of her mother, so she decided to make the first stupid decision of her life. She had decided to go with Aditi to India. She knew that she would regret it soon, but staying here, she would eventually explode, and want to pull her hair out, which she didn't want to do. Opening her wardrobe, she wondered what clothes would be suitable to take to India, and what other things she would need to bring. From the corner of her eye, she spotted the bag, and had half the mind to go and get it out, but then her brother spoke up, reminding her that he was still here.
"Naina, I love the fact that you're standing up for yourself, but this is a bit out of hand. I mean, I understand that you're annoyed, but going to India is a bit extreme. You can always come and stay with me," he suggested facing her but Naina was firm on her decision, which she explained to her brother. "Bhaiyya, I know that you, and mum and dad, want the best for me, but this trip could help me discover who I really am, this was bound to happen someday, it just happened sooner rather than later, which isn't bad. It'll be okay. I'm with Aditi, and I fully trust her, even more than me at times, so you have need to worry. I'll be fine" she hugged him, hoping he will understand. She heard him sigh and pull away from their hug. "Please bhaiyya, please. This is important for me to do." Naina added pleading him. Adi knew that this was important, if Naina didn't find her true self now, then she'll spend the rest of her life wondering, and that would hurt Adi. Adi could she that she needed to do this, and he could see the determination in her glassy eyes behind the frame. So in response, he rolled his eyes "Start packing, I'll handle mom and dad." He said leaving her room, closing the door behind him. Behind him, Naina squealed in excitement and went back to packing.
Meanwhile, Naina's mum, feeling bad after what she said decided to go and give her daughter a visit, just to check that she was okay. Luckily, before she could walk in, Adi spotted her and stopped her from proceeding further. "Mum, I wouldn't go in, she's a bit sensitive right now. She even kicked me out. I think she just needs a good nights sleep, that's all, I would speak to her in the morning." he said, not making eye contact with his mother. His mother understood what he meant, and the relationship he and his sister shared, if Naina was annoyed with Adi, then there was no way that her mother could cheer her up. So taking Adi's advice she turned around and went back downstairs.
Meanwhile, in Naina's room, she had spotted a bag in the corner of the wardrobe. Not knowing what was in that bag, she opened it and smirked at the content inside. This certain bag contained all the clothes that Aditi had bought her, she never wore them because they were always either too short for her mother's liking, or too expensive for her mother, and Naina knew if her mother saw these, she would freak because all these clothes were the type of clothes that Aditi would wear. But Naina's mother wouldn't be in India controlling her every choice. So, with a small smile, Naina packed every single outfit in the big bag. Soon enough, Naina's bag was on the brink of being overfilled, when from the corner of her eye she saw her big textbook, and with a lot of contemplating, she put it in her backpack, immediately weighting it down. She sighed and picked her bag setting it down on the chair. Quickly dressing into her pyjamas, she headed for bed. Looking at her bags, she closed her eyes and hoped that on this trip, she would find her true self and get rid of any excess baggage. Laying her head on her pillow, she fell asleep thinking of the future and what this trip held for her.

Hey. You can shout at me because I know I said I would update and then I didn't but I had lots of tests, so I had to revise, but now I'm on holiday so I can hopefully update more regularly. Remember to keep voting for this story it means the work to me. Also, I have chosen for 3 actors to play Adi and now you guys just have to chose between them. Leave your choice in the comments. Whoever gets the most votes will be Adi.
A)Sidarth Malhotra
B)Sahid Kapoor
C)Arjun Kapoor
Thanks so much guys.
Dreamer.
Xxxxxx