Chapter 2

All Naina could see, was the blurry figure of who she thought was Aditi, shouting at someone, and the person, who she thought she bumped into. Naina wondered who it was, because Aditi wouldn't just scream at a person that she doesn't know. She knew it was a guy, because she had heard him shouting back at Aditi, and again, most strangers wouln't do that. Naina was going to stand up unaided to stop Aditi screaming her head off at some guy, but her legs seem to have suddenly gone stiff and melted away into jelly right there and then, so she just stayed put, sitting awkwardly on the floor, wanting to get up, but couldn't.

Soon she saw a blurry hand in front of her face, and she took it reluctantly, and someone helped her up. she realised that she could not see at all. She took her glasses off for a better view and realised that Aditi shouting at the unknown person had drawn some attention, and now people were looking at them, causing her to cringe. If there was one thing that Naina couldn't deal with, it was attention. Naina could feel her hands getting sweaty, her knees started to shake and suddenly the floor looked more inviting than it did a few minutes ago.

"Are you okay?" A voice pulled her out from spiralling to the ground and she just noddeed , scared that if she opened her mouth, it wouldn't be words that come out, it would be her lunch. "Let's get you away from here, you look like you're going to throw up" He said guiding me out of the crowd and putting me down on a chair. "Hi, I'm Avi," he said after I had calmed down a bit. "Naina," I replied shyly. This must be the Avi that Adi's going to India with, Naina thought. "Wait a minute. Are you Aditi's best friend Naina?" He asked sitting down next to her. She nodded. He seemed nice, unlike what Aditi had described of him. "You seem the complete opposite of what Aditi has told me about you, and another boy, Akash." She smiled at him, hoping that she wouldn't seem awkward, which she seemed to do a lot of. "Yeah, I am the one and only Avi," He laughed turning to face her. "You didn't get hurt,did you? because if you did and it's my fault, Aditi would kill me." he laughed. "No I'm fine, I promise you Avi." Naina replied, he spotted her glasses, "Oh my god, you poor thing," he said taking Naina's glasses out of her hand.

"Naina" Aditi says, barging past, looking like she had been fuming, "Are you okay?" she askes sitting on the other side of Naina, "What did you do Avi, she seems shaken up." She said, turning on Avi, smoke still coming out of her ears. "Shut up Aditi, that's not the point, Naina here has been pushed over by our dear friend Akash Malhotra, and she seems shaken up. What is the point here Adi, Shouting at me, or helping your friend get better" He said making Naina giggle. "Oh, shut up, what do you know about her. She's shaking because she doesn't like the crowd, and speak of the devil, where is Akash?" Aditi asked looking around, calming down a bit from Avi's speech.

"Speak of the devil, adn he shall appear." Naina heard a voice say, and both people around her jumped up. She expected this to be the Akash that pushed her over, and she turned around trying to get a clear view of him, but not being able to, as her glasses had been broken, leaving her as blind as a bat. She wondered if she could ever be able to see this mystery persons face, and as he came closer, Naina felt her heartbeat getting faster, making her wonder why this stranger made her heart do somersaults

Happy Diwali to all that celebrate it. I am so grateful to everyone that has read this book, and on the side is a picture of what Aditi looks like, and the video is the trailer for Deepika's new movie. I really want to watch it. I mean it just looks so good. It comes out on the 24th of October, and I'm really excited. I think we all know that it's going to be amazing, it has Deepika in it. Why won't it be good? Anyway, I know you guys are doing so much for this story, but I would love it if you guys voted. I'm really sorry about the late update, I was really sick, so I couldn't update on Sunday, but I will definetely try to update this Sunday. Have a good week guys, and remember to vote if you like this story, because it means so much to me.

Love you all

Dreamer

Xxxxxx