Prologue (FIXED)

(A/N: Fixed Dialogue)

(A/N: Fixed This Chapter)

No One P.O.V.

(A/N: Keep in mind I don't exactly remember the entire conversation here.)

Doctor: Sorry kid. It's not going to happen.

A green haired boy drops his All Might figure after hearing that, his mother sat by him.

Woman: Oh dear. So something is wrong? Other kids in his kindergardern class have their quirks already manifested. He's the only one, who didn't get his yet.

Doctor: Tell me Inko, what are your quirks?

Inko: Well neither mine nor my husband's are that impressive, I can attract small objects toward me, and his father can breathe fire.

Doctor: Well by now he should have either inherited, get a combination of them, or even get his own. But when quirks first started showing up they discovered it has something to do with the joints in their toes. Izuku has two joints. This makes him unable to have a quirk.

Back At Home

Inko sat as she watches her son watch his favorite All Might Video. Tears in both of their eyes.

Izuku: Do you see that, Mom he always saves people with a smile. *Stuttering* Can I-I be a hero, too?

Inko rushes over and hugs her son.

Inko: *Sobbing* I'm sorry Izuku. I wish things were different.

The Next Day

Kid 1: Did you hear that Izuku can't have a quirk?

Kid 2: I know, what a loser.

Kid 3: I can't believe his kind exists.

Kid 4: He should just leave.

Girl 1: And they let kids like HIM, join our school?

Girl 2: Let's beat him up later.

All Izuku could do is sit there while his "friends" are now hating him. He is all alone as of now.

2 Years Later Izuku P.O.V.

I have been bullied relentlessly, whenever the opportunity showed itself everyone has beaten me up. Especially my old friend Katsuki "Kacchan" Bakugo, Teachers won't do anything to help. I am eating lunch on the floor, because nobody would even let me sit at the table not even on an empty one. I am not brave enough to try. After lunch was over I went to the playground, I heard new students were joining, but I am not looking forward to it.

Izuku: *Thinking* Just more people to beat me up.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and on instinct I threw my hands up to guard myself.

Izuku: *Scared* Please don't hurt me.

???: Why would we hurt you?

I turned around and see 7 girls one appears to be a brunette with rose cheeks. A green haired girl, like me, with her tougne somewhat sticking out. A pink-skinned girl, with matching pink hair, and what appears to be horns sticking out of her head. An invisible girl. A girl with Aux cords, I think that's what their called I saw dad use them when he's working. And girl with black hair. And a pink-haired girl. They must be the new students. The black haired girl asked me again.

???: Why did you think we were going to hurt you?

Izuku: Because everyone does.

Mina: Well, we won't. I'm Mina Ashido, and these are my friends, the green haired girl is Tsuyu Asui, but she likes to be called Tsu, the Brunette is Ochaco Uraraka, the invisible one is Toru Hagakure, the one with the cords on her ears is Kyoka Jirou, the black haired girl is Momo Yaoyorozou, and the pink haired girl is Mei Hatsume.

Izuku: My Name is Izuku Midoriya. But you might as well call me Deku. I mean eveyone else does.

When I looked back at them, they seemed concerned. Like they understood what that name meant. Of course, my little defensive move might have made that more obvious.

Momo: Well Izuku. What do you mean by everyone does?

Did she just try to emphasize my name? Like it mattered. But it won't matter now, it was nice to have friends while it lasted.

Izuku: You'd hate me if I told you.

Uraraka: Try us.

Izuku: Because. Because *sobs* I don't have a quirk. Everyone just hits me, pushes me, hurts me. Teachers won't do anything.

After that I prepared myself for them hitting me. But instead. They don't do anything, that kind of made me more scared. Finally one of them spoke.

Jiro: They bully you because your quirkless?

I only nod.

Mei: Well that's stupid! Quirkless people are just as important. The only thing they can't do is-.

She stopped herself when it dawned on her.

Mei: You want to be a hero, don't you?

Izuku: Yes, and they think it's stupid, that I'm trying to be a hero without a quirk.

I felt them all hug me, promising me that the bullying will stop. Then I heard a familiar voice.

???: Hey Loser!

I jumped and hid behind them.

Bully 1: Come on Deku. It's time for your daily beating. Come quietly and we'll go easy on you.

Momo: Leave him alone.

Bully 1: New People huh. Well let me fill you in. That kid there, is not worth anything. So let him face his beating.

Mina: He is worth something.

Bully 2: Oh yeah what's that?

Mina: He is a ray of sunshine.

Bully 3: Whatever! Let's just get him.

The first bully tried to grab me, but his wrist got grabbed by Tsu and she tossed him back. The second one tried to go from behind but Jirou used her aux cords on him. The third one just went straight for me but got hit by Momo. Then all three of them ran off.

Momo: Well hopefully if their not complete idiots. They shouldn't give you to much trouble.

Izuku: Their not the only ones.

Mina: Well if they have a problem, they can take it up with us.

Tsuyu: We will be ath your thide, Ribbit.

(A/N: I had discovered this headcannon from the book Deku's Angels buy SonnieCelanna, recommend it by the way it's so cute, that Tsuyu has lisp from her tougne growing.)

And so that is how I went from a nobody into one of the greatest heroes of all time.

End