BEEP BEEP MOTHERFUCKERS

"WHO THE FUCK IS DALE"

Pitbull looked at the 3'9 specimen in confusion, "Dale? I DON't KNOW ANYONE NAMED DALE?"

"Oh yeah? DO YOU THINK IM FUCKING DUMB?  EXPLAIN THIS THEN," Quackity said as he handed Pitbull the phone, the glock still in his other hand. He looked like he was about to pop a vein.

" YOU STUPID FUCKING WHORE!" Pitbull yelled, "THAT SAYS DALÈ! NOW PUT THE STRAP DOWN"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP," Quackity yelled. He was starting to turn red from embarrassment. He put his glock back into his front pocket.

"Hey it's ok, foo" said Pitbull with a smirk. "You look really hot when you turn red"

Quackity started blushing. He didn't know his boyfriend was such a Chad. He was both scared and horney

"Hey is that the glock in your pants or are you just excited?"

Pitbull stepped closer to the furry fanart drawing simp. Quackity wiped a single drop of sweat from his forhead. Mr. World Wide was inches away from the other man, they stared at each other's lips. As they're lips were about to connect the tour bus went to a screeching stop. Quackity knocked over Pitbull as he soared across the bus, his gigantic head had broken the window and he fell out into the traffic.

"ALEX NOOOOOOOO!" yelled Pitbull. He ran out of the bus towards Quakcity. The other people had out of their cars and crowded around Quakcity, seeing if he was ok.

Pitbull pushed through the crowd and held Alex in his arms. Pitbull slapped him in the face with great force trying to get him to wake up.

"P-Pitbull? Is that you," said Alex

"YES YES ITS ME, ARE YOU OKAY?"

"well..." Quakciry said, pretending to think. "NO! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW ASSHOLE?"

Pitbull sighed in relief. Even though he was still being so annoying and wished Quackity really did shoot him a few moment ago, he still loved him so much. Mr. World Wide kissed the smaller man, tears in his eyes. The crowd cheered. Everyone was about to return to their vehicles, until they all heard a honk from behind them. Everyone turned around and it was none other than.....

MILLIE BOBBY BROWN

She had been in the crowd the entire time. She was about to leave until she saw the them kiss. She looked at them with great disgust before getting into her car. She was prepared risk it all and floor their gay asses. Alex and Pitbull stared at her in her dixon ticonderoga car with fear in their eyes...

to be continued......