Of course, there was always the time we had together at my apartment. That time together, where he would make me dinner, or mock my insane pizza, when we both cried watching The Fault in Our Stars together, when we would sit on the couch my legs on his lap and he would just read to me or tell me all about his life. Those times, they almost made up the rest of the relationship.

"Ryan, can you come in here?" Daniel yelled from his office startling me from my thoughts.

It was probably a good thing though, once I got lost in my thoughts it took me quite awhile to find my way home. I had already been sitting in front of a blank screen half the day as it was. I glanced up from my computer to the new assistant. She looked flustered and nervous. "Miss Stevens, Mr. Metzgar is requesting you." 

I grinned. "Thank you Jenny." I stood and took my time stretching out. "I'm sure this is going to be great." I only had to half feign annoyance as I entered his office.

"Shut the door!" He said loudly.

Everyone knew this was never a good sign. Daniel had an open door policy except for personal matters. And by personal matters it usually meant either reaming someone out, or worse firing them.

"Miss Stevens." He said sternly when the door clicked shut behind me. "You've been very bad lately."

I lifted a coy eyebrow. "I'm sorry?"

"I said" he crossed his arms over his chest. "You've been a bad girl."

It was all I could do to keep from bursting out into laughter. "Oh Daniel you can't be serious." I bit down on my lip to try to contain myself.

His stern expression faltered, but he quickly regained it. "Now, you've done some good work in the past. But there are some issues I just simply can't ignore. I don't know how we are going to move on from this." He sat on the edge of his desk.

I watched him, bemused. He tried to inconspicuously tap his knee. I laughed and strode over to him. "Oh Mr. Metzgar, there's got to be something I can do to keep my job. I just gotta be able to make it up to you." I sat on his lap and threw my arms around his neck. "Isn't there," I pushed my breasts up against him, "ANYTHING I can do?"

He leaned closer and whispered into my ear. "Take your blouse off." He cooed and nipped at the lobe of my ear.

I giggled. "Daniel, we really don't have time for all of this."

He continued his invasion of my ear and squeezed my breasts through my shirt. "Then leave it on. I'll be quick with you." 

He stood and I slid off his lap and onto my feet. "Bend over."

I laughed. "I can't do that! Everyone will hear us."

"Let them." He said pushing me against the desk and forcing me over. I loved it when he got like this, when our relationship felt open. It was sexy to sneak around sometimes, disappear during dinner or meetings, but to be living in secrecy all of the time was hard. Sometimes he got this attitude though, like he just didn't give a damn, almost like he wanted everyone to know.

He spanked me and I bit my lip to keep from moaning. "Daniel!" I gasped. 

He bent over my body and slid his hand up my skirt. "You." He breathed into my ear. "Are not." He pushed my underwear to the side. “To wear underwear again” he forced himself into me suddenly and covered my mouth immediately containing my moans. “Until I give you.” He thrusted forward again. “Permission.” I moaned into his hand.

Without the desk below me my knees likely would have given out. We had never made love in his office during business hours before. We had once when it was just us and maybe the janitor was still around. This was bold.