New Friend

"And I mean it."
Sierra held one of her dualies and aimed at Pearl, while keeping her eyes locked on Marina. She opened the shades and lunged her arm towards her face...
...when a hand of an Octoling stopped her.
Sierra backflipped and landed flat on her feet, her palms touching the grass.
"Who are you?" the Octoling yelled.
Sierra raised a brow. "Excuse me?"
The Octoling held a Splattershot. Its nozzle glared at Sierra.
"Tell me."
Marina clapped a hand over her mouth. "A-Angie?" she cried.
Angie kept her Splattershot aimed at Sierra.
"Look, I don't want to pull the trigger." she said calmly. "I only want to know why you want to hurt her."
Sierra growled and knocked the shades back on her face. "Clearly you have not seen our hideout,"—she smiled, then angrily frowned.—"as you just left before Marina did."
Angie took a step forward, then moving the finger that touched the trigger so that it was inches away from shooting. 
"Don't make me move my finger an inch, got it?" Angie hissed.
Sierra stared at Angie's Splattershot, then laughed.
"Is.. is that a...SPLATTERSHOT?!" she cried between laughs.
Angie snarled, and moved her finger just a bit.
Sierra stopped laughing. "Shooting me now?" she smiled. "Just you try." She aimed the dualie that originally locked on Marina at Angie.
"Angie!" Marina cried.
Now there were two weapons aiming at each other.
"You can shoot me if you want, but if you do, I'll shoot you as well..." Sierra replied.
Angie grinned. "Well, there has to be one standing." she smiled, then growled again. "That will be me." She pulled the trigger.
Sierra was caught by surprise. She instantly dove up and retreated.