" let's just say I know how to handle my wife unlike you fuckers". London smirked.

"Ha." Cole busted out. " I clearly remember all the time's she put your ass under and got the best of you. Bet you wouldn't say that if she were here".

We all shared more laughs as we took turns ripping in to each other and just when I got my mind off of my Frankie and hoping to hear back my phone rang. Stopping everything immediately, I rummaged for my phone in a hurry. A huge smile broke across my face as I saw her name light up my screen. Feeling like a winner I shot the guy's a smug smile. "See, I told you she'd give in. She knows who her daddy is".

As the guy's shot off smart ass remarks I tried to slip off to a private corner. No way would I let them hear me grovel. Once I was a safe distance away I answered. "Hey ginger snap. I'm so glad you finally called."

The fuckers heard me anyways and begin to mimic me. "Oh, I love you and I'm sorry that I'm such a fucking loser". Aiden crooned.

" I'm sorry I have a small pp". Demarco yelled.

"I promise I'll never wear your panties and heels again". Cole laughed out.

As the guy's kept on exploding with cut downs I strained to hear Frankie but something struck me as odd. The voice, it wasn't hers. It was a man's. Throwing my hand up to the guy's to silence them I shot them a serious look. Seeing my concern they muted themselves. "Who is this?" I demanded to know.

A dark laugh erupted over the line. "Seems I have a few important thing's that belong to you".

" The fuck you talking about? " I seethed.

The guy's instantly moved in closer knowing something wasn't right. "I must say your son is rather adorable. I'd hate for anything to happen to him".

" you better leave my son alone. " I warned. "Who is this and what do you want?"

Again with the laugh. "Your casino ripped me off a few month's ago. Gave me fake cash... A lot of fake cash. I want my money. You have forty-three hours to pay up or the bitch and the brat will be buried alive in the desert".

" How much money? " I gritted out.

"Oh I'd say three million will do for all the trouble you caused me. Meet me at mile post seventy-three in forty-three hour's and bring no one. Don't play with me on this are your kid and girl get it. Understood?"

" Got it". I growled then demanded to know. "Where are they now? Let me talk to Frankie so I know they're okay".

In the next instant I heard Frankie come in the line. It was obvious that she was crying and scared judging by her voice as she screamed my name. "King. King please do something".

" Calm down baby, I got you. Now listen to me Frankie, are you and Rize okay? "

"Yes, for now". She sobbed.

" Okay baby. I'll be there soon but I'm going to need you to be strong for me and Rize. Don't let that bastard get to you. I promise I will make him suffer. You're my queen baby and I love you, I love you both. I'm coming for you".

"Okay". She said in a shaky voice. "I love you to King".

" that's enough ". The man's voice boomed over the phone.

I heard Frankie screaming my name over and over in the background. A cry that would definitely haunt me for life. "I'll tell you now, if you harm either of them I'll forever keep you alive and torture you every. Fucking. Day."

The unknown man laughed and said. "I'll see you soon". Then the line went dead.

I turned to my family and spoke in a lost voice. "He has them. He has my son".

" We are already gearing up". Cole said as he started making calls to gather the men.

"I'm contacting my men in Vegas now. I'll have them be on the lookout and we've got your back". Aiden declared.

" I'm going in with you little brother". Demarco announced.

My hollow eye's looked to my Pape. They was supposed to leave and finally enjoy themselves but now I screwed it all up. However there was no irritation in his voice as his hand clasped my shoulder and he made a phone call to mom. "Baby doll our trip has been delayed for a few day's. I'm sending more men out to meet you. I need you all home now. Something has come up and thing's might not be safe. Don't argue with me on this. I'll explain once you get here" .

I watched as they all scurried about making preparations as I stood numb. Finally anger kicked in and I joined the other's in getting ready. It's a good day to kill.