𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

As he unfolded those arms, she half expected to see a grease mark from where his shirt had been touching his hair, "Got ya coffee." She grunted, setting it down onto the desk in front of him, ignoring his blatant smirk.

He scooped it up, "Thanks Princess." 

She grit her teeth, standing off to the side of his desk, arms folding as best as they could over her raging ribs. She watched him take a sip of the drink, before it came spraying out of his mouth, disgust twisting his features. The way that she smiled made Gorman snarl up at her. He slammed his coffee onto the desk, "You think that's funny?" He barked, dangerously as he shoved his way out of his chair. "You think it's funny, you little bitch." 

Delaney should have heeded that warning alone, but she scoffed. She scoffed at him, and his already short temper that day rose higher, until he was lunging for her. She failed to move out of the way and suddenly, Gorman was pinning her to the wall, her chest screaming in agony as he leant his weight into her. "Listen here." He huffed against her ear, his coffee breath ruffling her dark hair into her eyes. "You're mine, Delaney. I can do with you what I fucking like, understand." 

"Fuck you." Delaney grunted, trying to unpin her arm from the awkward angle against the plaster, "Jus' so ya know, I'm gonna kill ya when I get outta here..." She scoffed, grunting out a low noise when he shoved her harder into the wall. God, her ribs felt like they were breaking entirely beneath the pressure, not to mention this sick bastard was pressing his body into hers. 

"Don't you threaten me with a good time, hunny." He chuckled against her ear, pressing his crotch into the curve of her ass as he held her in place. Delaney held her breath, desperate to get him to stop pinning her ribs to the wall, but he didn't budge. His mouth openly ghosted over her skin, his hand snaking round the side of her ribs to fondle at her breast.

"Get tha' fuck off 'a me." Delaney snapped, thrusting her head backwards. She managed to smack her skull into his face, sending him reeling backwards. Gorman gasped at the suddenness of the action and Delaney twisted round as if anticipating a fight. He, instead, surprised her with a rough laugh, his hand moving to his bloodied nose. 

"You are quite something, Delaney." He reached into his pocket and retrieved himself a handkerchief, which he mopped at his nose with. " - We're definitely gonna have some fun." 

"Like fuck we are." Delaney growled in response, her hand holding against her ribs, "I told ya, touch me again and I'll fuckin' hurt you." Gorman's eyes ghosted over the burnt blistered mark on her arm, a grin working it's way onto his bloodied mouth. His eyes looked her up and down, lingering on the way that her chest was rising and falling with her breath. He then looked down to his handkerchief, seeing the blood and sighed with a roll of his eyes.

"Gonna have to punish you for this, you understand." 

"As if this isn't already punishment." Delaney fiercely responded. Gorman mopped at his nose some more, before he began to walk. Rather than approach her, he approached the door.

"Stay here, I'll think of a suitable punishment as I get us both dinner." He grinned, despite his bleeding nostril, and shot her a wink. The audacity of this man - the fucking audacity. She knew, she knew, he could easily overpower her if he so wanted to. He liked her fire, he liked her spitting her barbed words at him, she figured it probably turned him on and yet she couldn't help it. She was going to fall him a fucking prick and fight his clammy grasp every chance he decided to try his luck.