Thank goodness. The same thing did not happen to her....Yes. Serara-chan is safe. Naruko thought, trying to focus on the positive. However, she realized the sheets beneath moist . Wait... That can't be all sweat... Naruko blushed before her sobbing increased, It feels so wrong... I'm scared... I feel dirty... Am I safe from them?... I even wet myself with how weak I am.

"Naruko-chan, calm down," Naruko jumped, finding Serara's ruffling her hair. "We are safe. I called Maryelle-chan. She is preparing a rescue party to come save us. I am weak, but I will do everything I can to help you. You done-hic-way too much to-hic-protect me." Serara hitched her breath, trying to fight back the tears.

"I don't deserve it," Naruko whispered, trying to control her trembling body with letting Serara go. This is what Hell is... The crimes I did are coming full round...Unlike the lives I ended, I don't have the mercy of death ending it for me... I don't want Serara-chan to end up suffering for my sins.

"You're the one who doesn't deserve what has happened to you!" Serara shouted, snapping Naruko from her thoughts. Serara's face, however, instantly turned red. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to shout," Serara backed off bowing in apology.

Naruko stared at Serara before chuckling. "Huh?" Serara blinked at Naruko before she burst into laughter. "W-What's funny?"

Serara-chan... Thank you... Even if you wrong, maybe I can push through with your help.Naruko thought, breathing hard while calming herself down. She pushed herself out of bed, finding even though she could stand though she felt tired and dirty. He body just wanted to collapse onto the floor even though she wanted a bath and fresh clothes. "Thank you, Serara-chan."

"Ow!" Serara yelped when the blond hair girl standing only a foot over her flicked her in the forehead. "W-What was that for?"

"Ah, sorry, I used to do that to my brother." Naruko chuckled, "Though you're too cute even when distressed."

"You're teasing me?" Serara gasped, shocked at the girl before. "Wait, you're speech is different." Serara said, a perplexed look on her face.

"My speech?" Naruko asked, "I am speaking like I normally do." Naruko said, rubbing her throat. Maybe I was screaming from nightmares or something... Yeah, my throat hurts.

"That's it. Before you were blunt and a bit stiff. I was expecting you to be even more... silent after what happened." Serara said, looking down.

"I was-" Naruko's eyes widen. Wait... Before I had to agree on... Wait, what is my name?... Same to me, it's Naruko... That's not right. My name is Naruko.

"Naruko-chan?" Serara asked, moving to catch Naruko as she was trembling too much and almost collasped to the ground.

"My name... My names," Naruko mumbled, gripping her head in panic. What's my name?... Sasuke! I remember my brother!...Wait, is he my brother?...I don't know. Ah! I get it! My memories are too mixed!... But I can still think separately in a way.

"You're names?" Serara asked, getting the panicking Naruko's attention. "Isn't your real name Kisame Itachi? I remember you mumbling them while still in bed with a fever."

"Kisame... Itachi?" Naruko asked, That's right! That's my names!... Wait, which one is mine? Wait, why can't I think... "No way... The trauma..."

"You lost your memories?" Serara asked, panic welling up in her own voice.

"...No. My memories are intact." Naruko steadied her voice, realizing what the issue is. "I'm technically one person now."

"Huh?" Serara blinked, cocking her head in confusion before noticing something behind Naruko. "Oh! Welcome home, Nyanta-san!"

"Ah, Naruko-chi is up, nya," Naruko jumped up and bolted to behind Serara to hide, nearly being the girl down with struggling to bend her legs without falling. Naruko looked over Serara's head to see an adult cat humanoid wearing what looked to be a causal gentlemen's attire. However, her eyes focused on the two swords on the cat man's belt.