TheWerewolfsack

Please meet Thewerewolfsack

Born in the 90's, a child of fantasy, sci-fi, and romance stories. Forever a "Farscape" fan.
I work a full-time job as a graphic designer, but if I go a day without writing, I start going crazy. My favorite genre of music is full of growls and screams (metalcore), but I cry hard at everything I watch and read. *glancing at a book on "Wattpad" I read a week ago*
All my stories and thrilling, dark, and mature. I love twisted characters that have some kind of darkness in them and still try to fight it. They attract me like moths to flames.
I eat angst for supper, but another part of me rolls on the floor, laughing at Korean dramas. What can I say, people are complicated.
So expect stories like this from me!

"A Puzzle of Trust and Lies" (Wolf secrets 2)

Blurb: For years Jared thought that his relationship with his high school crush is nothing but casual meet-ups and secret nights spent together. Until the moment he realizes his feeling will not be returned, no matter how much he tries. He can't bear her two-faced attitude, public rejections, and sour words.
Deciding to leave his miserable life behind and start anew, Jared is violently pulled back into Amely's dirty game. She is capable of things he has never expected. And she's not letting him go.
Amely is much more than Jared has ever thought. She's cunning and clever, so much more hiding under her beautiful shell. And she's not human. Just like their infant child that Jared never thought existed.
Now, a war is brewing, threatening to destroy everything as they know it. Their enemies are closer than ever and their plans are much more dangerous than anyone has ever imagined.

 Their enemies are closer than ever and their plans are much more dangerous than anyone has ever imagined

"The lycan's secrets" (Wolf secrets 1)

Blurb: After capturing the intruder in her house, Helena is excited to find out that he is none other than her mate. He exceeds her every expectation and thought she ever had about him. He's charming, strong, gentle and... a lycan.
No matter how much Keiran tries to win her trust and put his past behind his back, right where it belongs, it comes, haunting him. It tries to ruin his relationship with the one meant for him - Helena.
When the shadows from his secrets find him and threaten their lives and peace, Keiran and Helena are forced to make decisions that could change everything. They are forced to test their relationship and their own strength. They are about to face Keiran's worst enemies in the worst possible way.
Who knew the people that should be the closest to you could turn into your deadliest nightmare?

"Bitter truths" (Wolf secrets 3)

Blurb: Monica, a dedicated vet and a temperamental woman, finds a creature in the forest near her summer villa. It is huge, hurt, and full of wounds and scars. She knows she has to help it.

She is soon surprised to realize the beast is even more intriguing than at first glance.

He is abnormal.

He is supernatural.

Half-human, half-wolf.

Now, Monica is stuck with this man that doesn't even want to tell her his name. They're running from a danger she never imagined would exist, and his enemies have no intention of letting go. Just like the revenge he's hell-bent on achieving.

The more Monica gets to know him, the more she sees how broken this werewolf is. He's conquered by hatred and bloodthirst and she knows it all lays on her shoulders. If she can't help him overcome these dark emotions, she knows she has to kill him. He's gone beyond repair.

But when she's faced with the truths of his past, she is left stunned at the stakes of the ongoing war that has already almost destroyed his kind and his sanity.