Chapter 5: Let's Work Together Please!

Start from the beginning

"It is a side effect that I still do not know how it occuried. Regardless, that melody holds some kind of power. Only use it when you are in danger. I can also drain your powers" Dr. Hikari said seriously.

Everyone agreed as Dr. Hikari began to wonder what World 3's plan is. Meanwhile, the Net Saviors from Nihon were allowed to return to their normal lives, but they were supposed to keep an eye out for any sign of World 3.

"Hey Masa!" Dex shouted in delight as he ran over to the fisherman with a large bag.

"Ah! Dex! How can I help you?" Masa greeted as he made sure his PET was still jacked into the computer on his fish cart, "Are you eating your calcium?"

"Yep! I've been working hard with that, my studies, and NetBattling as well! Oh, my mother needed some fish for tonight" Dex said as he took out his wallet to pay for the fish.

As Masa and Dex exchanged the fish and money, they heard someone laugh. Masa instinctively reached for his PET and snatched it. He then tackled himself and Dex away from the fish cart as it exploded!

"What is going on?!" Dex exclaimed in shock as Masa stood up and held his PET.

"Stay down, boy" Masa said calmly as he searched for the attacker.

The laugh grew louder as Mr. Match appeared before them and holding his PET.

"You shouldn't leave your Jack – In port open like that, laddie. Foes could easily get in, Net Savior Masa" Mr. Match said with a smirk as he faced them.

Dex was yelling in complete shock and fear as the two of them prepared for a fight. Sal was putting up new plants and flower for the water plant as she left her PET beside her. She was very grateful the water plant allowed this. She thought the flowers suit the water plant much better.

"Hello Miss Sal!" Tory greeted as he ran in with two bottles of water.

"Oh, hello Tory. What brings you here?" the florist greeted with a smile as she stood up to meet the boy.

"My dad was too busy to come outside of the plant, so I decided to give this to you. You must be thirsty after planting all of those flowers" Tory said with a smile.

"Aw, thanks. I am a bit tired, but I love to take care of the flowers, so it was no big deal" she reassured him and took a bottle for herself.

Before she could open it, electricity burst from the lamps near them. Sal grabs her PET and pulled Tory away from the electric shocks. She then made sure he was behind her as she searched for the attacker.

"Hahaha! Don't like a little electricity, Net Savior Sal! I thought your flowers needed some!" Count Zap exclaimed as he held his guitar and faced them.

Tory trembled behind Sal as she prepared to fight him. Miyu was looking at her crystal ball in her shop with concern. She sensed a great battle coming closer, but she couldn't see the victor clearly. The door to her shop rang as she looked up to see Yai enter.

"Hello Miss Miyu! I was wondering if you have any new imported tea sets in yet!" Yai asked with a grin as she held her PET.

"I believe we have one new stock in. Let me go in the back to check" Miyu said calmly as she got up from her seat.

As she did, she sensed a dark presence coming towards her. She quickly took her PET and pulled Yai out of the shop as the lights burst!

"What is happening?!" Yai shouted in a panic as Miyu tried to pinpoint the attacker.

"Sorry about that, but I really don't want anyone to interrupt our plan. That includes you, Net Savior Miyu" Yahoot said with a laugh as he appeared before them and holding his PET.